Good Morning

Brie's POV

   I woke up seeing that I wasn't in my hotel room. The last thing I remember is that Nikki slap the fuck out of me, and it still hurts when I touch my cheek. I turn around and I see Seth sleeping aside of me. Aww...he's so fucking cute. I was looking at for about a minute and I started to kiss his neck. Then, he slowly wakes up.

Seth: ugh...hey lovebug.
Brie: hey.
Seth: are you feeling ok? From what happen last night.
Brie: yeah, I'm fine. My breath stinks. I'm going to use your bathroom.
Seth: are you going to your room and get your toothbrush.
Brie: no, I'm going to use your brush.

I got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. I brought out Seth's toothbrush and put the toothpastes on it and started to brush my teeth. I finish brushing my teeth and I head out seeing Seth trying to get up.

Brie: here, I'll help you.

I help Seth up of the bed and handed over his crutches.

Seth: Thanks
Brie: do you think after the 6 months you're knee is still going to be acting up like this.
Seth: I hope not.
Brie: I'm going to get you some food. Uh...what do you want?
Seth: Belgian waffles would be fine.
Brie: ok, I'll be right back.

Hallway

    I got out of my door and I bumped into someone, and it was Nikki.

Brie: oh I'm sorry, I...oh, hey Nikki.
Nikki: hey...bye.
Brie: wait...Nikki, I'm really sorry. I didn't meant to break your heart for real.
Nikki: it's cool I'm over it.
Brie: are you sure?
Nikki: I'm fine. I don't need I guy in my life, for now.
Brie: ok then. Um... I'm free today, I was thinking we should go to the beach and---

   Before I can finish my sentence Eva Marie came up and gave me a mean look.

Brie: um...
Nikki: sorry Brie, but I already have plans with Eva. Are you ready?
Eva: I will meet down in the lobby.
Nikki: ok, bye (leaves)
Eva: see ya.

   Eva quickly went from a good girl to a bad girl and she push against the wall really hard.

Eva: listen Bella, I don't won't you to look, talk or breathe the same air as Nikki. I don't want you to break her heart again.
Brie: she said she's fine.
Eva: do you really think she fine. She's mad as a bull. So, I'm going to mention it again. Don't be near her. Or and any guy she talks to. I don't even know how you even got a man in the first place. Just look at you....see you around, Brie.

   Eva blows me a kiss and I wanted to just slap the bitch but I had to play it cool. So, I just left the other and get Seth's and I breakfast.