The Party

🍸Party: Brie's POV 🍸

Seth, Nikki, and I got to Dolph's house in Miami. When we got out of the car, Roman and Dean like always were drunk and the jump into the pool from the top of the roof. Dumbasses...anyway, when we got in, it felt like if Coachella and the VMAs had a baby, and this party is the baby. There was colorful lights, the drinks were changing color and the floor was foggy. This it was dreams were made of. Hm...maybe this is what Hilary Duff was thinking. Seth and I got to the bar and we saw Eva on the other side. I tried to find Nikki before she sees Eva. But I was too late.

Nikki's POV

I told Seth and Brie that I don't want Eva to be at this party and I see this bitch flirting with the bartender. I tried to pass her without her noticing, but she caught me anyway.

Eva: Hey Nikki
Nikki: *sighs* hey...
Eva: how's your bitch...oh, I'm sorry you're sister.
Nikki: you're so funny, but Brie forgiven me.
Eva: really?
Nikki: yeah.
Eva: ok, but remember...if she does something shitty, don't come crying back to me.
Nikki: ha, like someone will come back to you. Bye boo.

After that talk with Eva, I really needed a drink or two. I was about to go to Brie Mode.

20 mins laters

Nikki: WOO! Party shots!

I was to drunk and couldn't even hold my drink. I was couldn't move my feet and I bumped into someone. It was Dolph aka my ex aka the biggest jackass in the world. I would of left the room and never see his stupid ass face, but I was so drunk I couldn't do that.

Dolph: hey, watch it...oh, hey Nikki bear.
Nikki: Hey, Dolphie.
Dolph: Dolphie? Um, you haven't called me that in years. Have you been drinking?
Nikki: *touches his chest* can't you tell.
Dolph: So, I heard that you were single.
Nikki: Yea...why you asking?
Dolph: *whispers in my ear* I was thinking we could go to my room and have a little fun.

I felt Dolph's hand touching my back, and he was getting really close to my butt. From that, I quickly got back to my normal self.

Nikki: Dolph...
Dolph: Come on, baby. I know you missed me. I missed you.
Nikki: Dolph, leave me alone.
Dolph: *holding me tight* You're not leaving me.
Nikki: Dolph, let's go!
Seth: *pushed Dolph* she said let go.
Dolph: Get outta the Rollins...no one want you here.
Seth: Well, Nikki doesn't want you *punched Dolph*
Nikki: Seth!
Dolph: *while leaving* You're crazy, you're fucking crazy!
Nikki: Seth, why the hell did you do that for?
Seth: I didn't want you to be with him.
Nikki: like what? Dating.
Seth: *silence*
Nikki: you didn't want me to date him because...you...like me.

Brie's POV

I saw Seth punch the daylight out of Dolph and I was really shocked that Seth did that. But why? I saw those to talking and I went up to them to know what was going on.

Brie: hey, guys.
Nikki: I need to go *leaves*
Brie: uh, Seth...what just happened? Why is Nikki acting strange.
Seth: uh, I gotta go. *leaves*

I want to know what the hell is going on. I'm not that big of a stalker but I need to follow them.