Living a Lie

Brie's POV

I was in my hotel room thinking about what Seth and I did last night. I'm telling you...this guy is a pro at it. He can even do it with a knee brace on. No Brie! Snap out of it. It so hard to keep a secret that big. First, Seth kisses me at the night we first met and I did it with him last night. And Nikki...oh Nikki. She going to fucking kill me. When I tell her about the first time we kiss she's going to kill. Then, when I tell what Seth and I did last night, she going bring my body out of the grave and kill me again. I'm getting these text messages from Seth.

Seth: hey, are you ok?
Brie: Seth, don't text me anymore
Seth: why?
Brie: don't tell me why. You know why, we had fucking sex and my sis is never going to forgive me until the day I die.
Seth: alright, I won't text you anymore. We can till hang out,right?
Brie: bye Seth.

I have no idea what to do now. I need to get away from Seth, and I have nobody to help me with my situation right now. Nikki is going to be piss if I tell her and my mom and JJ wants me to tell Nikki the truth, but...ITS SO FUCKING HARD!!!! Sometimes, I just wish that life was a little more easier.

3 days later: Nikki's POV

I was home and I was scratching Brie's face off of most of our photos together. I...I just can't believe my sister would ever do this to me. Well, actually I can see it but, she knows that I would never do that to her. But, I need to get this out of my head. I need to head to the arena.

Arena

I was with Natalya, Naomi and Alica watching the matches and I see Seth at the catering with guys. I thought he was suspose to stay home and relax.

Natalya: Nikki, is something wrong?
Nikki: why is Seth here?
Natalya: ( looks at Alica & Namoi ) am I miss something.
Alica: Seth and Nikki are on hold.
Nikki: and I think it has to do with my sister.
Naomi: sister.
Nikki: twin...I don't have anytime for that now.

I got out of my seat and I went up to Seth and told him to come with me. We went to the parking lot, and I need to know what's going on. This has been the longest we have been separated.

Nikki: Seth
Seth: Nikki, I--
Nikki: wait...I just want to know what's going on. Did I do something wrong? Or does Brie have to do with this.
Seth: why do you think of that?
Nikki: because she told me she had feeling for you.
Seth: she does? When did she tell you that?
Nikki: 4 days ago, when you were in the hospital. So, I just want to know why she does, and for some reason it had to do something from the night you guys met. Did anything happened?
Seth: Nikki I would love to stay and chat, but I have to go.
Nikki: great, just great. You and Brie are doing the same thing to me. Just leave me without a clue. I'm just tired of that crap.

I was so fucking angry that I kimda pushed Seth and he fell on his broken knee. A second after I pushed him I felt really bad and help him up and send him to WWE doctors.

2 hours later: Brie's POV

Ahhh! The pain is killing me. I can't take this anymore. I cant kewp this secret any longer. I need to tell Nikki. I need to tell her NOW!!!

Nikki: hello
Brie: what are you doing now?
Nikki: Im with Seth. He fell.
Brie: oh my god, how?
Nikki: um...he tripped on a rock. So, why did you call me?
Brie: come to my hotelroom. I need to tell you something. And its ergant.
Nikki: this must be serious. I'm on my way.

20 mins later

I opened the door for Nikki. She places her bag and coat on the chair and we sat on the couch.

Nikki: what are do you...oh my god, Brie. Don't cry. Tell me what's wrong.
Brie: ( sniffs ) Nikki, I been keeping something away from you and I should've told you in the first place, and I has been killing me ever since.
Nikki: what is it?