Lee Nara

i huffed a breath of vaporised air from my mouth, before unlocking the door to my shared apartment. it was 12am and my eyes could barely stay open.

my eyes were blurry from the crack in my glasses when i fell bumping into Hansol. i slip off my shoes, yawning in the process. dragging my feet across the room towards my bedroom, i felt a forceful shove as I fell onto the ground.

"why are you fucking here?" my roommate was standing right in front of me, with a blanket wrapped around her body. i glance around towards the couch to see another figure lying there.

"i'm sorry i didn't notice. it's 12am anyway, why am i not allowed to go into my room at this time of night?" she looked at me with fury blazing in her eyes.

"you know what? i'm kicking you out of my apartment right at this moment." she strongly grips my wrist dragging me to my room, putting all my possessions in my suitcase. i struggle under her vigorous hold, trying to stop her from packing my stuff.

however, because of my small stature, it was a hopeless attempt. i stopped trying, as she has completely packed everything i owned. because i didn't have many things, it was quite easy if someone ever wanted to kick me out. she proceeds to the door as i just kept silent the whole time. pushing me out, she says:

"don't fucking come back, you useless piece of shit." slamming the door right in my face.

sighing, i turn towards the way out, only to find a man staring right back at me. i squint my eyes, trying to identify this person. i realised it was my next door neighbour, Jeon Wonwoo. oops, i meant EX - next door neighbour.

he barely talks, only staring or flashing a small smile whenever i say good morning, while heading to university. i smile a little, hoping that he doesn't know i was kicked out of the only affordable apartment around here.

"hey Wonwoo." i start walking past him, when he grasped my arm, pulling me to face him.

"Lee Nara, where are you going?" his raspy deep voice rings through my ears, making my knees weak.

"i-i'm just, um going to get a late night drink at the cafe across the road" nervously chuckling.

hopefully he buys my lie.

"Lee Nara why are you lying to me? i feel hurt now" he places a hand over his heart, a pained expression on his face. i giggle at his little act, as he chuckles with me.

"well, i got kicked out of my roommates apartment" i flashed a distressed smile at him as i wriggle my arm out of his grasp.

"i should get going before i freeze to death. maybe i'll see you soon, you never know" i start to walk away for the second time, when he takes my suitcase away from me. i turn around glaring at him.

"what do you want Wonwoo?" he stares at me, then he opens the door to his apartment, dragging my suitcase in with him.

"YAH! Wonwoo what are you doing?" I try pulling back my suitcase but his strength is no joke. i gave up, just sitting outside in front of his apartment. he looks at me again, this time with a stare that probably makes him think that i'm some kind of stupid little shit.

Jeon Wonwoo

is she some kind of stupid little shit? just because i rarely talk, don't my actions INDICATE SOMETHING AT LEAST?

I stare at her as she stare back blankly at me.

"can i have my suit case back?"

oh my god. you. why.

"no you can't have it back, but come in." she widens her eyes.

"no, no that's too much, i might be a burden to you, i" she blabbered on non stop while i stare at her.

she's cute.

"Lee Nara, listen" she shuts her mouth straight away staring at me.

"if it was a burden, i won't have done it, right?" i turn around with a smirk plastered on my face.

i hear her scamper to her feet, muttering under her breath.

"make yourself comfortable, it's nearly 1am, we'll figure out what to do when morning comes. you can use my bed, i'll use the couch." i casually take blankets and pillows out for myself as i lay it on the couch.

"this is actually to-"

"Nara. stop blabbering. i get that you feel like a burden but i'm happily taking you in. i don't want you to be sleeping on the streets. now go into my room and get some rest." I lay down on the couch as i hear her shuffle towards my room.

"thanks Wonwoo." she whispers before disappearing into my room. I sigh smiling at how cute she was.

i'll probably wake up early tomorrow to cook breakfast. oh wait, i don't know how to cook. i'll just make ramen.

-----------------------------------

hey everyone!! i'm going away soon :') i'll try to update i'm sorry if you waited a long time for this chapter SO VERY VERY SORRY.
but Happy New Years everyone!! ily guys don't hesitate to talk to me cause I'm friendly I think :D

till next time i'm out -sika