Kim Taehyung

omg it's the girl who called me a pervert. i look up at her wide eyed and jutted my lip out.

"do you still think I'm a pervert?"

Nara looks at me, her stature stiffening. she looks down at my hand that is still clinging on to hers.

"why are you so different on text and off text? you confuse me"

she also pouts, but soon after shines her bright smile, making me feel warm inside.

what is this feeling? she makes me so much happier than usual.

i smile at her, showing my straight teeth and rectangular shaped mouth. i hold on to her hands even tighter, her hands becoming warmer and warmer. she looks away, her cheeks becoming a tint of pink.

aw so cute.

she pulls her hands away and shoves them in her pockets.

"i should get going now. you already have my number so call me when you need me"

she waves goodbye as she walks out the cafe.

i finish off my chai latte and walk out the door a few minutes after. I get to my apartment and decided to send a photo to Nara before i walk back into my apartment. ^ photo above ^

Kim Taehyung: i got home safelyy ~ do you miss me Lee Nara?? ~~ goodnight sweetheart <3

i put my phone back into my pocket, walking into my pastel blue apartment. letting out a sigh, i fall back onto my bed, thinking about the events to come.

Lee Nara

my phone vibrates in the pocket of my jacket, as i walk down the icy street.

hmm what is it now??

i fish for my phone, checking the notification. my face lights up, reading the text that was sent to me.

Taehyung is such a cutie. i wonder why he would be interested in being my friend..

Lee Nara: you're so cheesy!! have a good night TaeTae ~~

i turn towards Wonwoo's apartment, taking off my jacket to get ready for bed. Wonwoo hasn't come home yet, so i sit on the couch, watching 5cm per second, a Japanese animated movie with a hot chocolate pressed against my two palms. by the end i was in a pool of tears.

i cry so easily, geez.

i close my laptop, my eyelids getting heavier. wiping my tears and trying to breathe normally, I take my phone into my room crawling under the covers, until my phone starts vibrating continuously.

groaning, i pick up the phone, answering it.
LN: who's this?
JW: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

confused, i looked at my phone screen trying to adjust my eyes to the brightness. Jeon Wonwoo??

LN: why are you laughing all of a sudden?? you're scaring me.

JW: i saw you crying HAHAHAH oh my god i even filmed you. this is like treasure, i love it. it's a cartoon, why are you crying?? wow i'm surprised.

too shocked from what words came out of his mouth, my phone drops from my grip of my hand near my ear, flinging the duvets off my body, i run towards the living room. he emerges from the kitchen, sheepishly smiling. my face turned into a frown as his phone is secured tightly between his palms. i run towards him jumping on top of him trying to snatch the phone off him.

" YOU'RE HEARTLESS LAUGHING AT A CRYING GIRL! HOW CAN YOU NOT CRY IN CARTOONS ANYWAY YOU TIN CAN!"

we both fall to the ground, me unfortunately falling on top.

Nara why. get out of this situation before this creates an awkward aura. please this is my only plea as your brain.

i freeze not knowing wha to do but look into his eyes desperately hoping he would do something. however he just smirks at me, his beautiful brown eyes staring at my face.

"wow Nara, I didn't know you were this beautiful until you're only 5cm away from my own face."

nope. i'm off bye emo woo.

I scramble to my feet, running towards the bedroom.

"you know that's my bed don't you?"

i ignore him, collecting my phone and his duvet, taking it out into the living room and covering my whole being with it.

i hear his deep chuckle resonating from in front of the door. I suddenly hear the door open, muffled voices echo into the apartment. i take a peek from underneath the blanket, towards one unknown figure standing by the door talking to Wonwoo. he stepped inside the apartment taking his coat off and was still wearing his black mask. after staring at him for a while his features made me feel attracted to him. tall figure, big eyes and a lean body.

i'm not drooling am i? shit.

he suddenly glances over to the couch and makes eye contact with me. i hide underneath the blanket, hoping he didn't see. he seemed a bit intimidating as well.

Lord help me if i die on this night. is he a murderer? welp, i guess i'll find out soon.

i hear footsteps coming towards the couch. I cling onto wonwoo's blanket even tighter as the footsteps come to a stop. i said my last prayers before the duvet was pulled off my body, exposing myself. i look up from my defence position to see the black mask has been taken off, showing a guy with a straight face that looks like he's glaring down on me. i then remembered what i learnt in self defence classes in school, kicking him in the privates rolling over the opposite side of the couch and running to wonwoo while I yell stranger danger.

Jeon Wonwoo

i panicked after hearing Nara yell out stranger danger, cause the only person i invited in was my little brother. Nara comes running out of nowhere and hugs my waist. i run towards the living room, hoping Nara hasn't done anything too bad, while she is clinging on to my jumper. on the floor between the coffee table and couch was my brother, holding his privates in a cocoon position.

Lee Nara, what have you done..

i turn to face her, her eyes are wide and her lips trembling.

"Nara, let me introduce you to my younger brother, Jeon Jungkook."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am so sorry I haven't written in ages!!! i've procrastinated too much and exams are coming up soon as well!!
did anyone expected that ending tho HHOHOHOHO
also Wonwoo is such a child dang
new characters will be introduced all of a sudden so don't be too shocked :))

ily for the people who are still loyal to my book even tho I try my best to update and fail ily. ❤️

hope you enjoy this chapter! should i start a new book??? leave comments please!! also please keep reading I feel lonely cause no one seems to comment :') ily still ❤ everyone have an amazing day
P.S whoever has watched 5cm per second GEEZ I WAS A WATERFALL AND IDK WHAT TO DO WITH LIFE