We're off to see the wizard! Sike. Who knows what we're off to see.

JASONS POV:

     My head hurt. I was thinking too much. I had been lately. Ever since Percy... left. I was trying to think of a way to bring him back. My father did this to the savior of Olympus. The fudging SAVIOR OF OLYMPUS. This was partially my fault. I had to do something about it.
...
I started to pack stuff for the quest. I put some ambrosia food in little baggies, some water bottles and an extra pair of glasses. I tend to either brake or loose my glasses so now I carry an extra pair with me. I put on my coat over my CHB shirt, double tied my shoe laces and head out. Outside I found Annabeth and Piper waiting for me. Piper attacked me with a bear hug and kissed me hard on the lips. I embraced her and ran my fingers through her nice smelling hair. Smelled like strawberries today. Don't know if it's an Aphrodites daughter thing or if her hair just smells this good naturally. Annabeth, that was watching all this, cleared her throat a little loader than necessary.

Piper giggled and quickly said, "hey! I was in your position many times with you and Perc-"

She cut herself short and let go of me. Annabeths eyes filled with tears. She blinked them away and said "I'm sorry Piper. I just want them to leave already because I can't stand another day like this. Knowing he's down there for no good reason. I know him! I know he's scared out of his wits! He's just too dumb to admit it! I miss his seaweed brain! I miss my seaweed brain....."

She lost it after that last sentence. I hugged her and patted her back.
"Annabeth, I swear on the River Styx that I, Jason Grace, will make sure that Percy Jackson returns, alive, back to you, okay?"

Annabeth simply nodded and gave me a thumbs up. I don't know how she was keeping it together. I know if Piper was done that, heck, I'd be up on Olympus fighting to get her back. I knew Annabeth. I knew what she was capable off. I was scared of knowing what she was capable off. I was surprised she hadn't done something herself by now. I hugged Piper again and kissed her forehead before I left. I headed towards the hill. I could see Nico and Leo sitting down playing a card game. Once I reached them, they had already put away the card game and were on their feet.

"What were you guys playing?" I asked.

"Oh-uh nothing"  replied Nico.

Leo studied me and simply said "Yea, nothing. Let's go get aqua man back!"

I agreed and we all left. Here we come water boy.