Sketchy

Percy pov:
     How dare them come to me with such a ridiculous idea. I thought they knew me better. What could possibly make them this desperate to have me back? Whatever it is, it's gonna have to be worked on without me.

"Hey Percy.."

I turn around and see Jason entering my room.

"What are you doing here Jason, my answer is no. Not going to change."

"I know... I get it. I understand. I came to wave the white flag. You know. Surrender. We respect your choice. We aren't going to force you to do anything you don't want to do. I came because I wanted to ask you to come have a picnic with us outside, before we leave. I'm not sure when we'll be able to come back and... visit."

"Not going out to a trap, right?"

"No. I swear Percy."

"Swear on what Jason?"

It took a while before he finally muttered, "I swear on the river Styx you aren't going to walk into a trap if you go outside with me" under his breath. So he swore on the river Styx, he couldn't be lying. So I followed him out. As soon as the door opened, a swarm of skeletons ambushed me and soon Leo, Nico, and Jason joined. Leo sat on my legs, Jason held down my arms, and Nico focused on my head.

"JASON! YOU SWORE! ON THE STYX! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IS AT STAKE FOR YOU?!"

"I KNOW PERCY! I HAD TOO! YOU HAVE TO DO THIS BUDDY... IM SORRY."

I saw tears in his eyes. He looked ready to burst. Hades came over and looked me over.

"I don't know why anyone wants you as a God. You're annoying. Always saving the world. Never dying, until you did of course, but not in battle where you should've died. But oh well."

"PLEASE HADES, I BEG YOU" I yelled.

"Sorry kid, not my choice." He stuffed something in my mouth and my head started hurting. My vision blurred. I felt Leo, Jason, and Nico let go and get off me.

Nico, Leo, and Jason looked down at me with shame across there faces. Nico's eyes filled with tears and so did Jason's. Leo hugged them both and said, "guys it's for the best, he deserves it anyways, we all know it, he's just too humble to admit it."

"Guys... I don't feel good... Please... I love her... Annabeth, tell her this wasn't my choi-"
and without finishing my final mortal breath ran out. When I wake up, if I wake up, I was going to be a God. I was going to have to watch everyone I love die. Being alone once everyone I love and care for has died. I was going to be miserable for eternity up there instead of just a couple decades down here.

AN: sorry it took me so long to update! I started summer 5 days ago and started a summer college class 3 days ago so please excuse my absence! I will try to be more active, even if it's short updates!! Please enjoy and comment what you think about it!! Thanks :)