15 or 20?

Nico POV:

I hadn't played mythomagic since.. Well. Since I could remember. It made me think of Bianca. I missed her so much..
Jason finally joined us, so we left. I hadn't said goodbye to anyone. Only Rachel and I guess Chiron if you want to count him?
...
30 minutes into the ride Jason asked, "wait guys. Where are we going? South America is only the big picture. Where specifically in South America are we going?"
Leo quickly answered, "Nico and I discussed this while you said your goodbyes. We agreed we should start in Brazil since it is the biggest region the equator passed through."

Jason thought for a while and then just simply stayed quiet. I guess that answered his question. He then put on his earphones and turned to the window. Sadly, I was stuck in the middle so if I wanted to take a nap, I'd have to ask if I could sleep on one of them. I wouldn't dare sleep on Leo, don't have anything against him but, he tends to be excited a lot and when he gets excited, his hands get on fire. So I tapped Jason on the shoulder and waited for him to take his earphone off.

"I'm pretty tired. I kinda wanna take a nap. Would it be fine if I you know.."

"Sure little guy, go ahead."

I took my pillow and laid it on Jasons' arm. I then laid my head on it. I closed my eyes and I fell into a deep sleep. In my dream I could see Percy. He was trying to decide how many rooms the mansion should have. I shouldn't be saying this nor thinking this but Percy looked SO cute. He looked like bob the builder. He had a yellow hard hat on, a tool belt, that looked like Leo's, and timber boots. He looked on the verge of ripping his hair out.
"Hey Percy, what's troubling you?" I yelled out.

He looked up and motioned for me to come over. "Hey Nico, I've missed you! How am I suppose to make all the decisions by myself? Huh?"

"Sorry... Been busy.."

"It's alright. You're here now. How many rooms do you think we'd need? I'm thinking either 15 or 20. I know. I know. 20? Dramatically 1 too many. But..... We can have a few laying around for purposes.."

"20 sounds great." He smiled and wrote some stuff down then turned to look at the empty spot. "How long have you been at this?" I asked.

"Since I got here. I have to have his place ready by the time you all come. I need to make Annabeth proud. Talking about Annabeth... How is she? I miss her."

I looked down at my feet and managed to mumble, "You know..." I guess he understood because he nodded and looked away. He started to look fuzzy. The dream was ending. I was waking up. "Bye Perc-" is all I managed before I opened my eyes. Leo and Jason also had dozed off. I wasn't sure if we had arrived but we had stopped. Was there something in the middle of the street?

Jason looked out his window and said "Guys I think we are here. Where ever here is."

I looked at Leo and back at Jason. What? How could we have arrived already? I peeked over Jasons shoulder and couldn't believe where we were. We were on top of a mountain. You could only see tons of clouds. Up ahead was a big tree with something tied to it. Rather someone than something. Who ever it was, had an aura. So it had to be the God under chains. We had arrived.