Keep her away from me

Dee's POV.....

          I was furious that he had brought her here. I walked over to him and said "I thought you wanted me to be happy!!! That sure ain't going to!!!" I was yelling at the top of my lungs and she took a few steps back just outside of my reach. I was giving her very scolding look because I was in a furious rage. "Dee calm down!!" Peter yelled back. "Don't yell at me!!" I yelled back. Everyone stood back they had never seen us fuss like this before. Peter points at Jack "This is all your fault!" I push Peter's hand down. "Don't you dare blame this on him, it's your fault, you brought her here. I was finally freaking happy for once and here you go. Happiness is gone." Fi laughed and smiled saying, "Wow, more fussy and whiny than I remember." This really pushed me over the edge and I jump for her to beat her up. I got one hit and Peter and some of the boys pulled me back to Jack. I pushed free from them and ran to the ledge. "They won't look here." I said to myself. I sat on the ledge crying because I was so mad. The questions kept going through my mind: 'Why would Peter do this', 'Why did she want to come', and 'Why does this keep happening to me'. "She probably just wants Jack," I thought to myself. All of the sudden I see a light like a lantern. I decide to fly down to investigate. When I fly down I hide and watch. It was Captain Hook and some of his men. What in the world were they doing going down the river in the middle of Neverland? I really didn't care what happened to me so I flew down into the back of the boat and propped up waiting on them to notice. Soon enough Hook turned around "What are you doing on my boat? How long have you been there?" I laughed and walked up to him. "Long enough. To be honest I was just being nosy." He looks at me confused "Why didn't you get the others?" I roll my eyes and walk to the edge of the boat leaning on the rails. "Why should I? They don't care about me." Captain liked hearing this. "Want to come work for me?" I smile thinking about it. "Sure." I say after a few minutes. "Great." His smile was a little evil but it didn't bother me. "Let me go get a few of my things so they don't find me." He nods and I fly back to camp. This time I check before entering. No one was there and I could hear shouting outside so I know they would be there a while. I grab a few things and took off the necklace Jack gave me and laid it on a table in the room also putting a spell on it so it could not be tracked and went out the back door and flew back to the boat. "I'm ready to go." The Captain smiled and we went back to his pirate ship and got on. I stayed on the ship for about 3 weeks. It was so much fun but I started to miss Jack the second day I was gone. I couldn't return though not with her there. We partied and sailed. I love the feel of the wind against my face and the occasional water splashes. Then we came up on a ship from the colony. "Oh, crap!!" Hook said. "Dee you need to get out of here." I looked at him and the other ship. "I can't leave you are my crew now I must stay and fight." He shook his head. "Dee you have become the daughter I have never had but wanted, please go back to Neverland. I don't want you hurt. You will see me again I'll come to visit. I promise but please go." I sadly shook my head and hugged him and when out of sight I left and flew towards Neverland. As I neared I saw Jack, Peter, Felix, and Fi on the beach. I really didn't want to go, but I put a shield around me so Peter could not use magic on me. I flew to just out of the reach of them. "Hey, guys! Miss me?" I smiled and laughed. "Dee!!" They yell. Well, the guys did. Fi just rolled her eyes. "Where have you been??!!" Peter and Jack yelled. "Places. Don't worry about it I'm back for now." I said. Jack looked like he was about to cry and Fi walked toward him. "I don't think so!!" I yell and through a shock wave in front of her. "Dee!!" Peter yelled at me. I walk in front of him. "Keep her away from me and Jack. Or the little... Will come up missing." I glance at her and she looks scared. I walk to Jack and held his hand and walked to my room. When I get there her stuff is inside. I just politely throw it out the tree house window and/or door. Jack the whole time telling me to watch out and be careful. I got done and laid in my hammock and Jack laid with me. Peter was furious when he got back and told me "Y'all are the only 2 girls on the island. Can't y'all just get along?" I get mad again and start shouting more. "NO!!! You know why. Why would you bring her here??!!" He looked down and Jack held me in his arms. "I didn't want to. She caught me when I was talking to Jack. She threatened to tell everyone unless I brought her." I couldn't believe it. Peter mess up. No way. "Peter please do something about her and send her back make her forget if you don't I will." I look at him madly. He shakes his head yes. "Give me a few days Dee and I will." I believed him and since it was getting dark I went to sleep with Jack which I had missed being held tight and close all night long.

A week later....

            She is still here. I remind Peter on a daily basis, actually several times a day to get rid of her. I won't be happy till she is gone. She has been eyeing Jack and it makes me so mad when I start thinking about what happened that time I went back. He keeps telling me soon. It is getting frustrating. I enjoyed being the only girl the younger ones looked up to me I read them bedtime stories and was kinda like a mother to them and a crazy ace sister to the older ones. (Just saying) I made sure she stayed away but at meal time. We had a little game. 'Who do you like more'. Everyone said me and she tried parties and everything she could. Still, they picked me. I told her "Give up Fi. I've been here longer." Soon she just stops trying and she would sit and be quiet and watch us (me mostly). This went on for weeks......