The Truth Comes Out

After the party which lasted until morning. We all slept in late of course. I was still tired when I woke up. I woke up and sat up and noticed I wasn't in my room. I looked around before Peter walked into the room. "Morning sunshine," he said laughing. I looked over to the mirror when I saw my reflection I knew exactly why he was laughing I joined in my hair was everywhere. I finally got up and fixed my hair. Then Peter and I went to join the lost boys who were sitting around sleepily. I was the only one who looked almost fully awake. "Why do you all look so tired?" I asked and sneakered a little. "Peter, made us get up this morning." They all scoffed at me. I giggled and then sat down. "What would you like to eat Dee?" Peter said smiling at me. "Oh, just surprise me, Pan," I said not really caring to eat. After a few minutes went by he came back with a plate of wings. "You always use to like these so here you go," he said setting the plate down in front of me. I looked at it once and started crying. I got up and ran back to my tent. Everyone looked in my direction and then looked at Peter confused. "I was right Felix." He said before flying to my tent. He slipped in the door, "Dee, are you okay? What's wrong?" I didn't answer. I just laid there and cried after a little while I finally got the courage to answer. "Peter, you know how I only had those 2 people to look for me? I said one of them was my only true friend?" He looked at me confused. "Yes, Dee? Why do you ask that?" He finally answered me and then I started to cry again. "Turns out that true friend it's so much true," I said wiping away the tears and with a sniffle. "What? Dee, it's time you tell me what happened that night you went back!" I looked at him not really wanting to say but did as I was told. "Well, I went back and went to Jack's house to check on him first like I always do, but this time Fi was there. Yes, I thought it was quite odd, and they seemed to be fussing. So, of course, I'm nosey so I had to see what it was about." I stopped and cried some till Peter encouraged me to continue. "Well, I slipped into the door and to Jack's room where I could hear them. I heard Jack say 'Hell no Fionan!!' I wanted to ask so bad, but Fionan said 'Come on Jack you act like she will know.'..." I stopped cried some more. "Jack argues back with her saying yes she will and I don't like you. I had a rough idea of what they were talking about and couldn't believe it." I stopped to see if Peter knew and his jaw dropped "Fionan has a thing for..." he just shook his head. "Yepp she does of course I knew but never said anything cause I trusted Jack," I said Peter looked in shock. "What else happened?" He said looking at me and trying to comfort me. "Well, he kept refusing her. She kept begging. 'Please Jack I need you?!' Suspension confirmed." I said and Peter shook his head. "I can't believe she would do that," Peter said in disbelief. "Well believe it! It happened!!" I screamed before bursting into tears. Peter comforted me and I continued. "He told her to leave and went to the door to make her leave. She walked to him and looks at him and then out the blue they start kissing and I'm stopping there." I said but Peter said "No finish." I shook my head no but he looked mad so I did finish. "They started kissing and they started touching each other, but Jack caught his self and pushed away. He said 'how could you get out and don't come back!!' Peter please bring Jack here please!!" I started screaming. Peter held me till I finally fell asleep.

One month goes by... (Peter's POV)

"Yall come on I need help? Dees birthday is in a few days!! What should we do?" They shrugged their shoulders not knowing what to get her. Felix walks up to me and says "Peter you know what she wants." That's all he said and walked off. He walked to the wall and then propped against the wall and shook his head "ugh... I know." Everyone looked confused. "What is it, Peter? What does Dee want?" They started asking. "HIM!" Is all I said. That made them look more confused. Dee has been spending a lot of time just sitting in her tent I don't know what to do for her, but I do know exactly what she wants. I just don't want to give her that, but Felix keeps telling me to do it if I want her happy again. I want her happy, but I don't know about bringing him here. I decide to look for him, but first I will have a long talk with him.