Yukiya Talking to Yamraiha

Yukiya P.O.V.

      I knock at Yamraiha's room. "Yamraiha this is Yukiya." I said but theirs no respond. "Can I come in?" I continue.

Yamraiha P.O.V.

       I open the door and said "Come in." I said. Then Yukiya enter my room. He sit in the corner of my bed. I control myself from crying. I dont want Yukiya will see me crying. He suddenly ask " Are you okay?" "Yes I am fine." I reply.

Yukiya P.O.V.

     I dont believe that Yamraiha is okay because I know she want to cry but she contro herself not to cry. I suddenly said "Your not fine? I am right? Do you have problems?" "I am fine and I dont have a problem." "Okay if you are fine and you dont have a problem then explain to me why are you locked your self in your room? Why you didnt eat for 3 days? I ask. Yamraiha is speechless to my questions. And she is being quite for a minute. I know she thinking of what she will another answer to my question. "Come on Yam, tell me the turth, dont lie to me." I said. After I said that Yamraiha start to cry. I hugged her. "Yamraiha it is okay I am here. Now tell me the truth. I am your best friend even though we are not that close. You can tell me Yam." I said. " I  hurt Elias and I think Elias is angry to me." Yam said. While she said that she cried harder. " Why will Elias got angry at you? What happen?" I ask.  Yamraiha told me everything. While tellinf me everything she didnt stop to cry. I comfort her until she finish. I give her some advice. And then I suddenly ask " Do you want to eat?" "No, I dont want." She reply. "Ok, if that what you want. If you will eat I will bake you a special Chocolate  Cake." I said. "Really? you will?" She ask. "Yup but you said you dont want to eat so I will not bake it." I said. "I will eat. And yiu will bake your Special Chocolate Cake." She said exitedly. "Ok, I will." I said. After I said that I went to kitchen and cook and also bake. After that I went up to get Yamraiha and went to dinning table to eat. She eat a lot will I guess she is so hungry imagine she didnt eat for 3 days.