Coming of Yamraiha's Parents

The picture above is NaLu couple Fairy Tail. I use Natsu and Lucy as the parents of Yamraiha and Randy.
Reminder: I dont own Fairy Tail it is owned by Hiro Mashima.

Lucy P.O.V.

     I am Lucy March. I am the mother of Yamraiha and Randy. I will visit my children. Because Randy said that Yamraiha didnt eat for 3 days and she locked herself in her room. So me and Natsu decide to go to them. Natsu is my husband. I dont want Yamraiha will do that to herself. So we are her in airport waiting for our flight. While waiting I always contact Randy to ask about Yam. And I am going to call later him because he said that Yukiya come in the house to visit Yamraiha and to talk at her too.

Randy P.O.V.

     I am ourside the house then I heard laughter. I thought that is Yukiya and Yamraiha. Then I take a peek. And I was relieve to see Yamraiha is eating and happy. I didnt inform mom yet because I have to talk to Yukiya. I am with Yanno but Klaus get Yanno for a date. And now I am alone waiting outside.

Yukiya P.O.V.

        I say goodbye to Yamraiha and I see Randy outside and I go to Randy and said " Randy dont worry Yamraiha already eat. She eat a lot. I cook her and bake her and seems she is now ok. Dont worry about her anymore and I know the reason why she lock herself in the room." "Ok thanks Yukiya. But what is the reason?" Randy ask. I tell Randy the reason. And he nod later on he go home already. And then I call my mom.

Lucy P.O.V.

    Randy call me. I answer and he told everything about what Yukiya do and said. I was really happy to hear that Yamraiha is eating already. When I got their I need to talk to Yukiya. I really thankful to Yukiya right now. And time for our flight. When we enter the airplane we off our phone.