At Mall

Yamraiha P.O.V.

We already here in the mall. We went inside. We went shopping dresses. I buy pink dress while Althea buy violet. Randy, my brother buy a necklaces for me and Althea. My necklaces pendant is Crown with a word princess while Althea's pendant is Heart with a word My Love. Randy is so sweet. We also buy sandals and shoes. Randy is the one who pay of all we buy. After shopping we are all got hungry and we decide to eat. So we went in restaurant. We order after we order we have to wait fifty minutes. So we talk. Until Randy phone is ringing so he answer it.

Randy P.O.V.

I got a call. So I pick my phone. And answer it. It is Azusa.

"Hi Azusa" I said.
"Randy, I am here at your company. You have to go here. Because you have a meeting with Japanese invesitor. I think you forget it." Azusa said.
"Oh okay, I will be their. I am sorry. I forget about the meeting bye."I said.
"Bye" Azusa said.
And I hang up the call.
"Girls, sorry but I have to go. I forgot the meeting with Japanese invesitors. Bye Yam and Althea. " I said. And I walk toward them and kiss them in cheeks. And then I went out.

Yamraiha P.O.V.

Randy go to company and leave the two of us here. Althea decide that we will continue shopping. And I agree. We talk many things and then I see him. I look at him and he is so happy with her girlfriend. I feel something inside, I feel pain seeing him with other girl. And then I feel my eyes getting blur. Althea loom at me with worry face. "Yam, are you okay?" Althea ask. I just nod. And I feel my tears will going to fall. I cant hold my tears anymore. "Althea, I will just go to Rest Room." I said. And then she nod. I ran as I could. When I am in the Rest Room my tears falling down my face. I cry, I feel the pain.

Who is the person that Yamraiha see? Why is she crying? Why is she feel pain? The answer of that question is in Next Chapter

If you have Idea and thought then comment. And If you like the story then vote.