Heart to Heart Talk

ELIAS P.O.V.

"I love you Elias" Yam said. I was so happy of what Yam said. "Elias do you still love me?" Yam said. And I let her go in my arms now where facing each other. I touch her face and wipe her tears using my hands. "Yes I still love you Yam." I said. "Then why did you let Yukiya court me?" I said. "Because I know Yukiya wont hurt you. Not like me I hurt you many times. And I think you dont deserve me. You deserve a man that would not hurt you like Yukiya. Yukiya is better than me.
And I know he will take good care of you." Elias said. Yamraiha wipe the tears in my face using her hands too. "Elias ,I dont need a better man. Everyone of us commit mistake sometimes. You hurt me many times but are you still there when I need someone to talk too. You didnt leave me. Even if I hurt you too. I hurt you too Elias. So its a tie we both hurt each other. And besides I am the one who destroy us. I break up with you not letting you to explain. No one is perfect Elias. I dont need a perfect one. I just want to love someone who I love and that is you not Yukiya. I love Yukiya but as a friend only. Yukiya is a good person but I dont love him more than best friends. " Yam said.
"But Yamraiha....." I was cut by Yam when she hug me.
"No more buts Elias. Can we just stay like this for a minutes only. " Yam said. So I hug her too. "Elias, you deserve me. I am the one who dont deserve you. I am a big fool for leeting you go. You know Elias, I regret of what I have do. For letting you go and telling bad things. Remember when the time that I am making project and you keep botheribg me and I shout at you. Like I dont need you. I dont love you. And leave me alone. I regret I said. And when I text you to apologize but you didnt reply I waited all night and when I go to school and our teacher said your transferring to another school. I thought that I cant see you again. So I locked myself in my roon and didnt go out of my room until 3 days. 3 days I cry, I didnt eat and I stay at my room. I was so sad at that time. I wish I could bring back the time. But its was so impossible. Sorry for all the things I've dont to you Elias. And always remember this I love you no matter what happen." Yam said. I was so shock of what Yam said. ImThen Yam sit down facing me. "Yam did you do that all?" I said. "What do you mean?" Yam said. "That you lock your self for three days and didnt eat or etheir got out of your room?"I ask. "Yup, I did that. I thought Yukiya will tell you." I said. "I already know that Yam. Yanno tell me but I didnt believe. Knowing you, your a strong person and you would not do something that can harm you. But when I heard it from you. I believe that you o that. Hearing that thing tht come out from yiur mouth." I said. "I love you Yam" I said. "I love you too Elias" Yam said. Then I kiss Yam in the lips "Lets go"I said. When we are in the parking lot I saw Liyana was their crying. "Yam just wait here."I said. But I was stop when a guy go to Liyana and hug her. "Let's listen Yam." I said. So we hide and listen. Liyana and the guys kiss. So I go to them and said. "Liyana, who's thia guy?" I said. "His a friend of mine. " Liayana said. "Really? Friend? And why did you kiss him?" I said. "Yup, he is just my friend and he is the one who kiss me." He said. "Liayana stop , I know he is your boyfriend. Your boyfriend that you love and I let you go.LETS END THIS ALL .....WERE BREAK." I said. And walk back to Yam and I drop Yam at their house and I went home.