Chapter Five: So what's your name punk?

"Why do you care?" I spit at him. Yeah act like you don't like him. He will just go away and hopefully not come back. I don't want him in my life. I like him and that just can't happen. He'll just be on my mind all the time, we will eventually keep talking and I'll fall for him. Then he'll fall for me (which i totally doubt) and we will be happy together. We move in with each other and when I go out to get something I walk in on him cheating on me , I'll never even bother to listen to his excuse and I'll walk out of his life. I'll go back to being alone.

I just can't have that.

"I thought I made that clear earlier. It's quite unhealthy." Ugh kill me now. Totally ignoring his response I ask him a question.

"What are you doing here?"

He raised his eyebrow and blew out the smoke he inhaled a few seconds back. "Just checking out the venue. Doing a couple sound checks. For the show tomorrow."

"Show? What are you a struggling musician?" I say laughing. Ok I'm not trying to sound like a bitch or anything. I just don't picture him as a Artist.

"Actually yes. Just take out the struggling part love." He says giving me a smirk. He took another hit of his cigarette before he put it out. Love? Really?

"Riiiggghttt. Are you solo? Or are you in like a boy band?" I say crossing my arms. I know sometimes sarcasm just pours out of my mouth. It's like the only language I speak.

He chuckled. "I guess you can call it that, but I reckon I ain't a boy. Neither are my band mates."

"Lovely." I say imitating his british accent. I walked right past him feeling his shoulder brush against mine. I bit my lip trying not to speak up and ask him for his name. Few seconds later I hear him speak up.

"Hold up, love." He ran up to me. Smiling weakly I stopped but I didn't turn around. "Love? Why do you say that?" I say quietly. He walked up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"It suits you." I still wasn't facing him but I can feel his stupid smirk on his stupid face. Ok his beautiful face. "I'm sure it does."

"Can you please turn around?"

"No." 

He sighed and walked over to face me. Wow he's actually smart. He was awfully close to me. Ok I don't mind but knowing me I need distance. I backed off a bit and just put my head down. My face was as bright as a tomato no doubt about it. "Umm I'm headed home so if you have anything to tell me. Nows your chance." 

He just stayed there. Completely silent. Really bro I didn't stop for anything. I just sighed and started walking off.

"Wait" He blurted out. I just stopped again and turned on my toes. He just stood there so I decided to walk towards him. What are you doing? Turn around dumbass.

"Listen punk. I don't have time to have a starring contest with you. So what do you want?" I said already irritated.

"Nothing I just wanted an excuse to have you stay here." He said smiling. I couldn't help but smile back. What are you doing? Don't tell me you like him. That's it. It's over. You are officially hooked. When I realized what I was doing I wiped off the smile on my face.

"Ok I really need to head home. so If you don't mind."

"I can walk with you there. Let me just finish up here." He said eagerly. Say no. Say no. Say no.

"Alright then." Idiot. He smiled brightly and grabbed my arm. We walked inside the venue and he took me onstage. Ok I'm going to be honest I have never been in here. Shocker. We ended up in front of four guys on instruments.