Chapter 1>Summer Time

Chapter 1

Megan's POV

The clock ticked loudly as we all sat at the desks chatting. There was at least 5 minutes left of the school year. Olivia was talking to Michael, her boyfriend, as they giggled about some stupid video they saw. They were so adorable.

I fiddled with the old locket, picturing my grandmother. Then I thought of him. The noise around me seemed to stop and I could picture the day, like it was happening all over again.

••FLASHBACK••

"I'm so sorry Meg." Niall said to me rubbing circles in my back.

"I miss her so much." I choked out. I clenched the locket in my hand almost breaking it. The tears ran down my cheeks, soaking my chest. I heard a knock at the door as four lads entered. They all walked over to me, hugging me and saying farewell. They were all leaving for the X factor today. I turned to them and stopped crying.

"Niall, I'm gonna miss you." I said hugging him and kissing his cheek. He was my absolute best friend. I hugged each and every one of the guys except for one.

"Harry, I'm not gonna miss you at all. You're such a jerk to me and I just can't believe...you're all leaving me." I choked out the rest not wanting to start crying again, but I did. "You guys are leaving me, and I have to sit alone at my grandmothers funeral." I couldn't bear it.

They all gave me a hug and said there goodbyes again before walking out of my room. Harry just looked at me and left. Jeeze I hated him so much. He just aggravated me so much. We were never able to compromise with something without fighting over it.

Niall came back over sitting down on my bed again. "Just remember I am always here for you. I'm gonna miss you so much." He said.

"Good luck, Ni." I said kissing his cheek again, before he walked out of my room, turning around and smiling. He closed the door, leaving me alone.

Harry's POV (still in flashback)

All those words. Everything she said. It all hurt. Meg was so kind and cute and she thought I hated her. I don't. I am just jealous of her. She is perfect, and I just wish we were better friends, but then again, she won't even look at me.

I remember when we were younger and we would always hit each other and call each other names. I wish it was different. I wish it all happened differently. I need to fix this.

••END OF FLASHBACK••

My thoughts were interrupted when the bell rang. I jumped up hugging everyone. School was out woo hoo! Summer once again.

I found my way outside of school, unlocking my car and climbing in. The London air was damp and for once the sun was shining.

I unlocked my phone and found a text from Niall.

Ni :) - 'Recording some today! Hope your last day was great! I have a surprise for you tomorrow! (:'

Megan - 'Can't wait can I get a hint?'

I quickly replied back before shoving my phone in my pocket and driving home.

<><><><><><><><>

For once the sun was beating down pretty hot. I could hear the splash from people jumping in. I heard footsteps coming near, as I looked up, I say it was Olivia.

"You coming in soon?" She asked.

"Of course! Be in soon!" I replied. I looked around and found Michael running up behind Liv and throw her in. I could hear her faint scream, as I quietly laughed to myself.

What a perfect thought to the summer right?

__________________________

Helllooo my feellowww readers! I hope you enjoyed that! It was just a quick chapter and I PROMISE it gets better! But just trust me on this one! Please...

VOTE

COMMENT

TELL A FRIEND

I love you all dearly❤

xoxo