Chapter four

Lilly's POV

We just found a lodge in the woods.  Its great really, its got that warm and cozy feeling to it. Kind of big too, so thats great. And if you must know I got my eyes on Stephen. He is really cute!! After I unpacked my stuff in my bedroom I went in the living room thing and sat down with everybody. We were just talking about random things. "Hey, what happens if a hoarde of walkers come while we are sleeping?" I say. "Well, I guess we can take turns, but I don't think any walkers will come out here. Way out in the middle of no where." Stephen says. "Well they are going to run out of food in the city and we all know that" I say. My stubburness kicking in. "Gar--r--et-t (Garrett) I scared". A small child with big blue eyes and brown hair comes into the living room. Megan and I just look at each other with that look that said what in the h*** is going on here. "Its ok Kyla.....come here." Garrett says. "Ummm who's that?" Megan says. Our little sister, she is three years old". Stephen says. We stayed up for at least three hours longer and Kyla was fast asleep. I gotta admit she was a cute little thing. "I'm going to go to bed". I say. But the boys are fast asleep. "Hey, lets go look around" Megan says. We get up and its about midnight. And start to walk to a  room with a closed door.