Chapter 2

Lilly's POV

HAAHAHAH!!! We just burst out laughing at what happened. "Hey, it seems as if that the zombie apocolypse is going on and we live in the city, with TONS of people. Do you think we should leave"? I say to Megan. "Maybe" She replys. "Lets look outside" I say. Megan nods and we walk over to our windows that look out onto the streets. "THERE ARE TONS OF THEM!!" We scream at the same time. But we keep looking out there. "Walkers" I say. "What"? Megan says. "Thats what we need to call them" I reply. "Hahah ok". Megan says. We kept looking at them it looked like the whole city has been turned. I wonder if its the whole world or just this state? I think to myself, but my thoughts were interupted when I heard something. *BANG* BANG* *BANG* "Do you think its the walkers"? Megan says "Lets find out" I reply. Grap the Katanas from our room. Megan soon comes back with the Katanas.

We go to the door opening it up a crack and sticking the katana/ swords through the crack. "STOP DON'T KILL ME I'M NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!" We hear somebody scream. "Come in come in" Megan says. And in walks a girl with brown hair that is tall-ish. "Whats your name"? I half scream half whisper. "Ashley" She says rudly. Well then I think to myself trying to control my anger.

Megan's POV

"Ashley" She says rudly. Meow I think to myself trying not to pounce on the jerk.She walks around our appartment making snobby remarks of our apartment. "You can leave you know!" I yell. "Well now that you think about it......." she says. "THERES THE DOOR!!!!!!"I scream in rage."Yeah what she said!" Said Lilly. "I am a human that is rich!" Ashley screams. I dash to the kitchen and grab a butcher knife threatening Ashley if she said anything else I would kill her on the spot.