5. Side-effects

"Minho? Minho! Please wake up buddy. Please Minho please... ( so sorry)"

I saw a single tear run down Newts face and fall into the grass.

I wondered why he was actually.. crying.... over Minho.

I felt someone nudge me on the shoulder and see Frypan, our cook.

"Newt and Minho are best friends. Always have, always will be."

I nodded in understanding.

"Let's get him to the meds!" Ben yelled as Newt, him, me, and Frypan carried them to the small little hut maybe 2 minutes away.

Once we got in I enhaled the familiar scent of medicine as a person quickly ran up.

"Hello Krages. This bloody shuck got stung by a bloody greiver." Newt said in his British accent.

The man named Krages nodded and quickly attended to his needs.

Minho was unconscious so he couldn't feel any pain wich was good because if he felt what was going on, screams would be in the camp.

That's when Minho's eyes flashed open and he gasped in pain.

"Hey, Minho, be a man. Your okay" Newt muttered to him.

"You little shuc-" he was cut off by a groan of pain.

She knew Minho was going to say
"You little shuck" to Newt. Minho was actually a sassy frassy. You wouldn't expect the tall, handsome, muscular runner to be all that sassy.

I watched carefully as Krages applied a wet cloth carefully to his cuts.

"Almost done baby..." Newt whimpered to Minho and Minho Quickly shot Him A Death glare.

Newt chuckled slightly.

"When I get my hands on your shucking face.." Minho growled.

I laughed a little at how the 2 of them acted like little 5 year olds.

"Okay Minho. Your done." Krages said wiping sweat off his furrowed brow.

"Great." Minho whispered.

"Now ya bloody shuck face. What happened?" Newt said to him.

Minho looked hesitant for a moment before finally repling.

"I was running... and then I saw one. A huge greiver. Big in legs, Beaty red and black eyes that reflected evil. It was like a robotic spider but much bigger. It came at me and I took off. Before I knew it I tripped over a shucking vine and fell getting a sting in my shucking back." He explained.

Newt rubbed his bottom lip.

"Well, I'm not gonna let them banish you. That's for sure." Newt said resuringly.

Newt shook his head.

"Just get some sleep ya bloody faced shuck. We will discuss tomorrow."

Minho nodded and let himself relax.

"Well then. Night Y/N. Night ya shuck face." Minho smiled.

"Sleep tight" me and Newt both said with a laugh.

As we walked out me and Newt both walked to the HomeStead.

We shared glances at eachother and once we arrived I couldn't stop myself at what I was about to do.

I spun around and hugged Newt.

He looked surprised for a moment before hugging me back.

"What's this for?" He laughed.