Ch.3-he might die

HE DID WHAT?!?!? My brother yelled on the phone. I to hold the phone away from my hear but I still think he busted my eardrum.

"Justin calm down its not that big of a deal"

"Not a big deal!? Are you serious?"

"J, no one is going to believe her if she tells anyone"

"You don't know that. I swear if he tries anything I will....."

I've heard my brothers lecturers of how my v-card is under his lock and key until my wedding night.which for him isn't very heard. He intimidates every guy in a 10 mile radius, for good reason to. He's 25 years old, a cop in the drug division so he also has a drug/attack dog, stands at about 6' 2" and has the body of a navy seal. The only reason he doesn't intimidate Corbin is because we've been friends since middle school.

"Shorty? Shorty are you listening?" Jays voice brings me out of my little rant.

"What? No sorry I got lost in my book." I told to drop me off at the library instead of my house.

"Ugh you and those books"

"Oh don't you start." He hates that I always have a book in my face instead of going out with friends which doesn't make sense considering how protective he is.

"Alright fine just get your butt home I ordered Chinese for tonight it'll be here in about 20 minutes"

"Oh that means I get control of the tv" I say with an evil grin on my face.

"Ugh were not watching another Korean drama"

"Actually it's the Japanese version of playful kiss"

"Ugh even worse"

"Suck it up you don't have a choice".My brother hates my obsession with Korean dramas. Actually none of my friends really like it.

"Fine but only one episode"

"Yeah right." For those of who watch Korean dramas you know it is next to impossible to watch only one episode of a drama.

"I'll see u in a few minutes j"

"Fine bye."I hung my phone checked out my book them started to walk home. Now let me explain my family.I only have my brother. Our parents died in a car accident about 3 years ago. We did have my moms sister but she don't talk to us. All of my friends were there for me when this happened. Corbin more then any of them that's probably why j is fine with him. He knows that if it hadn't been for Corbin I probably would have been more depressed then I was. Maybe that's also why I like him so much.

***Ashton's point of veiew***
Don't ask me why I said it cuz I've been asking myself that same question and I can't come up with anything better then I wish it was true. No I don't wish i had cheated, I wish i had slept with her. Don't get the wrong idea here, I'd never use rose just for sex. She's my best friend I could never do that to her. I actually wouldn't mind being more then friends with Rose. It's actually weird to say it out loud but it's true. I've been trying to ignore it ever since competition. It was then I realized it wasn't my usual attraction. I doubt she feels the same. She is the only girl I've been friends with and haven't tried to get with. She probably thinks I don't want her in that way.
**phone buzzing**
I grab my phone out of the cup holder. It's a text from my friend lane

Lane: hey is it true you slept with rose?

Oh crap that's not good.

Me: umm how did you know that?

Lane: so it's true

Me: I didn't say that. Just answer the question
Lane: Kelsey posted a message on Facebook

Oh god Rose is gonna kill me. Once I park at my work I get on Facebook and sure enough there's her post. With a picture of.... Wait is that? Crap it is. It's a picture from this afternoon when rose kissed my cheek. How in the name of sanity did she get that? Her post says:" saw my ex with his bitch #cheater"
Crap rose is gonna kill me. Just then my phone rings
**call from... ❤️❤️Rose❤️❤️
Don't laugh at the hearts she put those in
"Hey rose"
"Okay now I'm pissed"