Ch. 9 ( rose)

I didn't stop crying for a while. I just couldn't believe that one of my friends could be that mean. we had one night together, nothing happened, but now he's blackmailing me with what did. I don't want Ashton to get hurt or worse but I wanted lane to get what he deserved.

Me and lane made out once, yes clothes came off but I stopped him before things went to far. This was at competition I guess he took a picture when I fell asleep cuz that's what he sent along with this message : " I want more. I don't want to use this but if I have to I will."

I should be angry and want him dead but all I can think is that this is the last thing I want to deal with right now. So I let Ashton's anger take control. I don't usually let him out when he's angry cuz nothing good comes from it. He looked extremely pissed when he stormed out now that I think of it.

Once it gets close to 2 hours of them being gone I start to worry. The only thing that is keeping me from calling one of them is that I know Jay is Ashton's match at everything. My thoughts get cut short when I see headlights coming up the drive. I run to the front door to see who it is.

Ashton is just getting to the porch when I reach the front door. He walks right past me once I open the door and see the cuts to his lip, eyebrow and check. I knew where he was headed so went and grabbed the first aid kit and met him in the living room.  Once he finished his first beer he let me tend to his cuts.

"ooww that stings" He whined for the 10th time.

"Its supposed to. Now stop being a baby and let me finish"

"uugghh do you have to do this?"

"Stop complaining and just be happy I let you finish your beer"

"true"

"there I'm done"

"finally." He jumped up to get another beer. When he came back it was already half empty and he had another one in his hand. This aint good.