chapter 8 (rose's ptv)

Once he came into the living room and saw me sitting, well laying on Ashton's shoulder, his eyes filled with hate and his jaw clenched. Ashton noticed and tightened his hold on my shoulder, which just made jay more angry. He stomped his way over to us and yanked me away from Ashton, he put himself between us.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY SISTER!!!" He yelled getting in Ashton's face.

"jay what the heck is your problem?" I said trying to get his attention. 

He just ignored me and kept glaring at Ashton, who was now standing and glaring back.

well this can't end well.

After what felt like forever Ashton finally broke the silence, strangely, with a laugh. it was a small laugh but a laugh.

"really Jonathan , after all these years you don't trust me"

" I did Ashton, I guess I trusted you to much"

"you know me, you know my reputation. I would never do that to her"

"oh really? then why is she PREGNENT?!?!"

" WAIT WHAT?" me and Ashton yelled at the same time

"you heard me. I trusted you both and then I hear from a guy at the station that my sister is pregnant. My 17 year old sister"

"jay, no you have it all wrong." I tell him

" oh really cuz I've already caught you 2 cuddling twice in one day."

"yeah and you've seen that before. The rumor about me was started by his ex-girlfriend."  Ashton then goes on to tell jay everything that's happened.

"so this is all from a lie you told Kelsey?" J asks 

" yup"

" Damn how crazy is she?"

" she is border line psychopathic." Ashton says

" and you guys are just gonna play along?"

"yeah I guess so.." I get cut off by my phone beeping with a text message. " its from lane"

"what does he want?" Ashton says sounding slightly jealous

I don't answer him. I'm to appalled at this message. I just stare at my phone in shock and start to feel my eyes fill with tears

"rose what is it?" Jay asks

"umm" is all I can say

" what's wrong?" Ashton asks placing a hand on my back.

I just hand him the phone and plop down on the couch

"that son of a.." Ashton says stomping out of the house

" rose what's going on?"

" follow him Jay. I don't want him to get hurt"

once Jay leaves I break down crying for the second time that day.