Hiccup

When he went back to Burk he made everything up with his father. But when it came to Astrid, that was more complicated. One night she kissed him. "Astrid..."
"What?"
"I don't want to..."
"Oh" she was disappointed. "Is there someone else?"
"Kinda..."
"Ok" then she walked away. He felt bad for it but he couldn't stop thinking about Merida. Her wild hair, the way she talked, the way she felt in his arms. That's why the next week he told his father he would be gone for a few days maybe. When he got on the back of Toothless they headed toward Scotland and to where he thought the clearing was. After flying around for a little bit Hiccup saw it. The H sitting in the middle of the clearing. He smiled. Then he heard the scream and he knew it was her. He turned around. She was falling. Toothless went into action. They caught her about 10 feet before she hit the ground. Her eyes were closed tight. She opened them slowly. Hiccup held her in his arms. She looked up at him and smiled. Her head leaned against his chest. He held her more closely now. Toothless landed and Merida slid onto the ground, Hiccup followed but he didn't have her grace so when she turned around to see if he was coming he fell on top of her. He only had one hand keeping him sort of propped up.
Then the next thing he knew she leaned up and kissed him. He put his hand on her neck with his thumb on her cheek. She rolled over onto him, and he put his arm around her waist. Her mouth was cushy and soft. She pulled back. He was surprised by the kiss and after she looked at him with her blue eyes he kissed her, again. The second kiss lasted longer but he felt like it still wasn't long enough. "You alright?" He asked her
"I'm great" she smiled
"Good" he smiled back.