Hiccup

What she was doing here, he had no idea. She just shows up out of the blue and knocks his girlfriend out? "Why are you here Merida?" He asked, she looked at Toothless.
"Well your dragon hates your girlfriend so he convinced me to come, but now I can see that was a bad idea." She said a tear dripping down her face.
"It's not my fault! You the one who turned your back! You walked away!"
"I didn't want to break my heart even further! But now it's too late, I've done that now!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face. He was only step away from her, and he took it. He wiped away her tears and then kissed her. He knew it was wrong, kissing his ex while his girlfriend was knocked out on the grass. "No Hiccup, we can't do this." She looked up at him. He was about to reply when they heard it, the rumbling growl. There was fire blasting from the distance and swarms of dragons headed towards Berk.
Hiccup jumped on Toothless and rode straight toward the danger, or maybe away from it, by now he couldn't tell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for the short one but I'm working on the next chapter and will release it soon! If you can't tell by now, it's gonna be a long one so hang in there!