Merida

That night Merida and Hiccup looked at the stars again. "Merida, I think you should go back and fix things with your mom." She snorted, she knew she probably should fix things but she wouldn't know how and she didn't want to live life like her mother made her. "I don't know Hiccup..."
"No just hear me out"
"Ok..."
"Listen it wouldn't mean we couldn't see each other, it's just your so lonely out here, and so is Angus."
"Ya I guess"
"And don't you miss your little brothers?"
"Well ya of course I do"
"So...?"
"Ok I'll try but we are going to meet here next week right?"
"Next week on this very day"
She leaned over and kissed him. After a couple of minutes they went to bed. Hiccup fell asleep pretty fast. She watched him for a few minutes, his chest rising and falling. She got up very quietly and went out to where Toothless was sleeping in the middle of the clearing. Except Toothless wasn't sleeping. "Hey" when she said this Toothless looked at her with spite in his eyes. "Look I know your mad" he glanced over at her. "I know you may not trust me, I'm new and I hog Hiccup" he glanced at her again. She continued, "But I hope we can be friends." She was about to walk away when Toothless put his head in front of her. She hugged his neck tightly and he put his wings around her. "Thank you" Then she went back to the little hut and Toothless followed and sat right in front of the small door. Merida smiled, "Goodnight boy" then she shut the door quietly.
Later that night Merida was dreaming she was running through the woods alone. There was a massive black bear behind her. She ran and ran. Something strange happened she saw a boy with a brown cane and white hair, after a while she saw a girl with whit hair and a blue dress. But she couldn't think about that know. She ran and ran and ran, until she realized she was falling. She had run off a cliff. She was going to die and she would never see Hiccup again. She screamed.
Then she woke up. Hiccup was right next to her shaking her gently awake. She hugged him tightly. "It's ok it was just a dream" he said as he laid down next to her. He was laying down on his back with one arm around her while she payed her head on his chest and hugged his waist. He smelled like pine and like warmth. Their legs were entwined. He kissed her forehead and she fell asleep.