Raisins

Merry Christmas guys!!!! 🎅🏼🎄🎁
I wanted to post something during Christmas break and make this chapter a Christmas present for the people who been eager for an update and here it is!!💕😊
Hope you enjoy it and there's another chapter in the way too! >.<📝✨
-
Marj P.O.V
The wind made my skin prickle and numb but felt so nice too.

It felt like freedom.

I haven't had that in a long time.

Unfortunately it stopped once Bebe park her car in front of a rundown restaurant that looks about 7 years old, with boys with sagging pants laughing and smacking girl asses that go in by the entrance.

"Alright Bitches lets go were already late as it is." Bebe says glaring at me before putting on her sunglasses and then getting out of the car slamming the door shut.

I get out the car flatting down my skirt while looking around this new surrounding. It doesn't look very rich more like just a place where boys come and find hook ups here.

I got shaken out my thoughts when Wendy snaked her arm around my arm practically pulling me towards the restaurant.

"Cmon Marj lets go I'm hungry!!" Wendy says which on cue her stomach grumbles.
"Yea I bet" we laugh as we head towards Raisins.

Wendy opens the door and I had to blink twice to believe what I was seeing.

Waitresses about to 13 to 17 years old wearing skinny ass booty shorts serving boys left to right and some even giving their numbers or full on makeout on the table
.
Before I can comprehend everything I saw in the last few seconds Wendy drags me to a table where the rest of girls are already sitting.

"Hey guys sorry we're late, traffic." Wendy pipes taking a seat next to Bebe. I'm about to sit down next to Wendy when Red says "Oh sorry Marj no room." She smiles but it quickly fades away almost smirking at me.

"Oh okay.." I sit next to Hedi then again "Oh yeah Marj sorry there's no room here either. How about you try, hmm ur house?" Sally says smirking making everyone laugh.

"Hey guys leave Marj alone she hasn't done anything wrong!" Wendy says standing up making me feel happy to have someone like her to stand up against them, never had anyone do that to me before..

"Well who invited her here?! If we wanted a hooker we would tell you but oh wait you already brought one including yourself since you invited her!" Red says basically standing up against Wendy.

I heard from Hedi that no one stands up against Wendy but I guess I was wrong.

"Excuse me?! Look there's no reason to fight the boys are gonna show up an-"

"Exactly Wendy the boys are coming!! And you know what their gonna do when they get here?! They're gonna be up all over her!" Red says pointing at me "And did you even dare to think that um I don't know, Stan will be too?!!!"

I see Wendy clench her fists into a ball viens popping out too.
My put my hand on her shoulder "Wend-" I start then she swats my hand making me back up. I've never seen her this, especially towards me.

"Just Go Marjorine!" She says through clench teeth.
"But Wendy you know I would never do th-" "GO!" Wendy shouts finally looking up with tears streaming down her face.

"Yeah you heard her go!" Bebe says smirking like she plan this whole thing out.

I look at everyone but mostly I look at Wendy as she tries so hard to look away from me.

I turn my head so they don't see me crying then suddenly I start running towards the door towards the streets.

My vision is a blur because of my tears and all I see is blurred street lights as I cross the street.
Then I hear a car horn in front me but all I see is big blur lights coming towards me.

Then next thing I knew, everything was black.