Making friends or making enemys?

Hey guys sorry that I haven't been updating it's just I got caught up in a lot of things and I hate to admit but forgot about this story...(;_;)

So I made a extra special one for you guys as apology for making you wait so long. >.<

Aka the picture up above is how they look like in this story just wanted to let y'all now ^.^

*South Park belongs to Trey Parker and Matt Stone*
--------------------------------------------

Kenny's P.O.V

"Okay then. We're twins!"

Twins?! What no that's impossible! I knew Butters since Pre-k and he never mentioned having a twin nor have we seen "her!"

Wait, now that I take a closer look I see the resemblance.
Strawberry kiss blond hair, white baby skin, big baby blue eyes...

That's why she looked so familiar cause her and Butters have the same traits!! She's like butters but a cuter girl version...wait what am I saying!

"WHAT?!!!!" Everyone shouted making me go back to reality.

The two blondes jumped at the sudden outburst then Marjorine gave a small giggle making everyone calm down. Damn how does she do that I swear?!
Really Kenneth this is not the time to think about that right now!

"Don't you see the resemblance? We're basically the same person except gender wise." Marjorine said to the class.
"Psh, same perso-OWWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Butters yelled rubbing his arm. "Don't be rude or I'll tell mother on you!" Marjorine replied back giving the slightly taller blond a glare.

"Excuse me but I have a question about you two!"
"Aye me too!"
"I have a question!"
"No answer me first!"

The entire class then started blurting out questions to the two blondes who tried to settle everyone down but we're failing.

"ALRIGHT CLASS ENOUGH! NO MORE QUESTIONS AND IF I HEAR ONE MORE QUESTION YOU CAN CRY IN THE CORNER LIKE THE RETARDED FISH MONKEY YOU ARE!" Mr Garrison yelled making the class shut up.

Man I forgot Mr.Garrison was here. I mean after having him as your teacher for years you think you notice him by now.

"But I wan-" "WHAT DID I SAY CLYDE?! NO MORE QUESTIONS NOW GO TO THE CORNER!" "Bu-" "NO BUTS NO PENISES NO NOTHING NOW GO!" Mr Garrison yelled at Clyde while pointing to the corner. Clyde slowly got up and sat down at the back corner.

"Psh he can suck my balls that's for sur-" "WHAT YOU SAY CLYDE?!!" "N-nothing.." Clyde replied back nervously then looked back at the wall.

"Now then anyone else?" Mr.Garrison asked giving everyone a devilish smile
Everyone shook their heads no with scared looks on their faces.

"Now then Butters, Marjorine take your seats please." Mr.Garrison said pointing to their seats.

Marjorine and Butters sat besides me on both sides and quietly looked at Mr.Garrison who already started on today's lesson on Evolution.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Mr.Garrison since I might be called on and I have to pay attention this time. Then I heard whispers behind me.

"Why does she get to sit next to Kenny?"

""Is she really twins with Butters?"

"I bet she's lying to get attention and made Butters go along with it for a bj."

"I also bet she got plastic surgery cause there's no way she looks like that."

"Yeah! Oh did you hear that Jackie might be pregn...."