Falsely accused ~Chapter 13~

Blake’s heartbeat filled her ears... Bum-bum...Bum-bum...Bum-bum, his breathing was nice and steady as it exited his nose. But the ache in her mouth was the thing that made her eyes flutter open.

Taking a big breath she looked around the room she was in and gritted her teeth. Still in the computer chair sat Blake; relieved to see her awake but disappointed to see the purple marking around her neck.

Jezebel looked around awkwardly as she started to sit up, the pretty little mark she got from Juliana pulsed and she hissed. Jezebel continued to sit up completely then she noticed her clothes were completely wet. Shaking, she looked to Blake. “Why’d you bring me here?” She asked noticing it sounded harsher than she wanted it to.

Blake gave her a flat look then stood up. “What’d you want me to do? Just leave you there?” He shook his head disappointed, “you may not think much of me but I wouldn’t just leave you there.” He scooted closer to her making the wheels of the chair roll against the hardwood floors.

Jezebel continued to shake under the dripping clothes, she bit her lip then nodded. “I know that.” Running her hand through her dripping locks she looked him in the eyes, “thank you, Blake.”

He nodded standing up about to exit the room. “Do you want anything?”

She sighed. “Clothes please and maybe a sandwich?” He nodded then exited the room leaving her alone to think to herself.  

Jezebel got up and walked around Blake’s room looking at all the pictures and everything. His room was really big, a dark blue color took over his walls. There were pictures of him on the swimming team and the football team. Medals were hung on those pictures and Jezebel smirked at one picture.

Blake was dripping wet from just getting out of the water and his smile lit up as he held a second place medal. Shirtless, abs on point and swimming trunks riding a little low. She had to admit to herself that this was a really good picture of him; she never really noticed all the muscle he had on him. It was just the right amount of muscle too, not too much.. not too little.

Picking up the medal she turned to the back of it as it read: Blake Andrews 2nd place. Just as Jezebel was about to set it down Blake returned with a plate with chips and a sandwich in one hand. Then some clothes in the other, Jezebel didn’t know how hungry she was until she saw that sandwich and it was made just the way she liked it. She could smell everything that was put on it and it smelled delicious! Her stomach roared and her mouth practically drooled, she shook it off.

Grabbing the items from his full hands she sat back on his bed then bit into it, Jezebel cringed and spit it back out. With a pout on Blake’s face he looked to the uneaten sandwich. “Is it that bad? I can make you another one.”

Jezebel shook her head. “No it’s made just the way I like it but I think it’s my mouth.” She moved her jaw around with her hand then groaned. “Yeah it’s my mouth.” She pouted, sad.

Blake made a face and sat back down on the computer chair. “Well my dad used to be a dentist so when he gets here I’ll ask him to check that for you.”

Jezebel licked her incoming fangs, sharp to a point. She shook her head. “Nah I’ll deal with it.” She stood up and grabbed her clothes. “Where’s your bathroom?”

Blake pointed to the door across the room and Jezebel walked into it just as Blake put on the TV. Closing the door she watched him as he watched the TV. The door was closed and the light was on. She quickly dried off using a spare towel he’d given her, then  changed into some basketball shorts and a tee shirt.