Chapter 10

[Randi]

I couldn't stop thinking of the things that might happen once we make it to his house. I was so excited about the moment until I wasn't thinking about me going to his house after the first date. I didn't want to seem fast but all my actions and thoughts made me look that way. I made a heavy sigh and started contemplating on whether I should go on with the plan or just call him and tell him I changed my mind. I wanted him and if I didn't do what I wanted now, I'll regret it later. If I give it up today, he'll be the first guy I would it to on the first date. I couldn't help myself with him. He has changed me into a new person without doing little to nothing. I want a relationship with him and pray it's my last one for life. We made it to his house what seemed like 45 minutes away. He lived in a gated community which wow'd me because I didn't know anybody who did. He told the security the car behind him was with him. When I drove past him, he waved and smiled, and I simply waved back. Every house in the neighborhood was well kept. Everyone's grass was cut neatly, and the neighborhood was clean, and quiet. I got out of my car and closed the door. I felt crazy slamming my door even though everyone does it. He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Hi there young man, how are you today?" An elderly lady yelled from across the street. I felt awful knowing that he had a good relationship with his neighbors and he was bringing someone home that they probably thought was a booty-call. But I was more than that. I was a respectable young woman, and I didn't want anyone to think of me no less. "Hi Mrs. Wilson, I'm doing well, how are you today?" He asked her back. She was black and short, with black hair and grey hair clearly showing her age. She seemed nice, I always had a different level of respect for older people than I did anyone else. "I'm doing fine, is that you're girlfriend? How come you never told me?" She said with the cutest smile. Terrence laugh and simply said "Sorry Mrs. Wilson, I should've told you. Meet Randi, Randi...Mrs. Wilson." He said and I simply waved and said hi. "Well, I'll let you young kids have yall fun. I'll talk to you later." She said and we walked inside. It was nice and clean and everything. I've been by dudes who were triffling as hell. Some of them even lived with their mothers. They put up a front and I felt for all of them. I admired Terrence and hoped he wasn't the same way. "Well, welcome to my house. Make yourself comfortable, you'll be here awhile anyway." He said with a smile and laugh. "Oh really, how do you know I'll be here for 'awhile'?" I asked making quotation marks with my fingers. "You'll just have to wait and see." He simply said. "Umm where's your bathroom?" I asked him. He directed me to the hallway and told me it was the second door to the left. I walked in and was amazed. This wasn't even his bedroom bathroom and it was huge. Bathtub and shower was in it. Normally the master bathroom would have everything. But if the guest bathroom have all of this, I could imagine what all his master bathroom has. I pulled my phone out and called Ci. She answered with a giggle, and I asked her why she was laughing. "Chris is tickling me and he won't stop *giggle* make him stop." She said and her voice sound far away. "Hello?" I heard a voice say. "Chris....stop tickling her, I need to talk to her." I told him kinda stern. "She deserves every minute of it. She's over here cracking jokes on me and stuff. So this is what she gets." He said and his voice began to fade too. "Ci!!! Listen, the date went well, and now I'm at his house. I spoke my mind, which may have gotten me into the situation of getting in his bed." I told her not above a whisper. "Girl you better get that, he was handsome and both of yall seem like you really---Chris stop!" I heard her yell. "Like I was saying, you both seem like you're really into each other. Go for it and call me tomorrow." She told me. I sighed heavily and said ok.

[Terrence]

I paced the floor wondering what was taking Randi so long. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I didn't want to rush her so, I sat there and waited. She finally came out and looked a little nervous. She walked slowly and finally sat next to me and said "sorry I took so long." I told her it was fine, and there was no rush. She looked at me and kissed me. I held her face and kissed her harder, to let her know my lips were yearning for hers once again. I stopped and told her to follow me upstairs. She still seemed a little nervous but I was gonna take that away from her. She was bold earlier and I needed to find a way to get it out of her again. I wonder why I seem to make her nervous, and kind of shy. She didn't seem that way when I first met her, but then again she was nervous when her friends left us alone at the front of the store. We made it to the room and she sat at the foot of my bed. She went to grab my shirt but I grabbed her hands away and told her no. I started dancing and pretending like I was a stripper, stripping off my clothes. She started laughing and I couldn't do nothing but laugh either. I couldn't dance to save my life, but I would never tell her that. My shirt was off and she just stared at me. She grabbed at my pants and I didn't stop her. She unbuckled my belt, and unbuttoned my pants, she did it so quick til I didn't know my pants were to my ankles. She had mad skills. I stood her up, and lifted her dress. She had no panties on, and I bit my lip and winked at her, letting her know that I loved she didn't. She giggle and I could see the boldness coming out. Shit...that was bold of her to come out with no panties on. I pulled her long summer dress over her head, and it revealed her naked body. She had a nice shape, and I was ready for it. I pulled down my boxer briefs, and she stared at me for a long time. I couldn't imagine what she was thinking about. I picked her up and gently laid her on the bed. I caressed her thighs and opened her legs slowly, revealing her plump, petite lips. I licked my lips and was about to go in until her phone rang. "Don't worry about it, keep going." Were the words I heard escape her lips. I licked the outside of her pussy and her body shook. She was already warm, and it felt good on my tongue. I started going in deeper and her phone rung again. She sighed and looked at it. "Hold on, it's my mom" She said and I stopped. "Mom what's--calm down, what---ok I'll be there shortly" Was all I heard. "I'm so sorry but I have to go, it's an emergency" She said jumping out of the bed and putting her dress back on. "What's wrong?" I asked her concerned. "My aunt's in the hospital. She fell, and they had to take her to the emergency room. My mom was crying too hard for me to understand anything else." She said as her eyes began to become glossy, filling up with tears. "You need me to come with you?" I asked wanting to keep her calm. "No, I don't think you should. It's a family issue, and we're technically not together. You showing up, wouldn't help and make my mom ask more questions than she needs to." She said putting her heels back on. "How about we make us official, you want to be with me and I want to be with you...simple as that." I said with my arms out side, to side. She smiled and said ok. I put my clothes back on, and we headed out the door.