Chapter 51

[Randi]

After praying I felt some of the stress lift away from my shoulders. "What put you in a better mood?" Terrence asked me. I could see it in his face that he was confused on how I come from being sad, depressed, and angry to being calm and having a smile on my face. "Let's just say, a message came to me while I was sleeping and now I feel better. I summed it up nicely and just felt a little relaxed. "Well I'm glad it came to you. Let me get that for you" he said as he grabbed my dishes off the table to go and wash. I was still a little disappointed that I couldn't see her right now, but I'll remain calm. I wanted to punch her for scaring me like that. How could she just magically appear in my dreams out of nowhere and then disappear. I can't wait until she gets better so I can punch her stubborn ass. "So what do you want to do while we wait?" Terrence asked interrupting my deep thoughts. He kind of startled me so I jumped a little. "Umm, I don't know, how about we watch some tv." I suggested and smiled. "Or the tv can watch us?" he said seductively. That face expression and that voice always gets me, but I just wasn't in the mood anymore. "Sorry, if none of this would've never happened, we would still be upstairs" I said and laughed. He sighed and said "Well at least let me carry you upstairs like I want to" and I told him okay. With that he picked me up and my legs were wrapped around his waist. I couldn't help but kiss his soft lips, it was as if my lips had a mind of their own. Terrence pulled away and looked at me in mid kiss. "What's wrong, I can't kiss you?" I asked wondering why he stopped. "You don't wanna start up again. Kissing me will put me in the mood all over again." He said as we made it to the room and he laid me down softly on the bed. "Hmmm, how about a quickie" I asked and he shot his head over at me. 'Randi what the hell are you thinking?' I thought to myself. It just flew out of my mouth, and I know it's no turning back. Why do I feel quilty though, it's not like I was doing it in the hospital where Ci actually was. I needed another distraction. I prayed but I don't feel fully complete. I wanted to take Terrence's offer when he insisted, but didn't want to come off as if I didn't care anymore. "Are you sure? Don't just say it to please me. You know I don't pressure you with nothing. If you really don't want to do it, you don't have to" He said and I smiled on the inside. I love the fact that he understands me, and is very considerate. "Yeah, I'm sure now bring those lips" I said as I pulled him down to me.

[Terrence]

Randi surprised me when she asked to pray. We all are in the need of prayer, each and every day but today in particular is when we need it the most. She started praying and I could hear it in her voice how sincere she was with every word that left her lips. I heard a little shakiness in her voice as if she wanted to cry at some parts. I peeked and open one eye and looked at her, a tear had fell from her face. I didn't know whether it was a happy or a sad tear. I wanted to wipe it but I didn't want her to know that I saw it. She let one of my hands go, and I closed my eye. I think that's when she wiped it off of her cheek. After she was done, I opened my eyes and looked up at her. She looked a little relieved, and I wanted to help relieve her some more. We almost started back again, but we didn't. So why not do it now, where we have the house to ourselves, and no interruptions. I offered, but she refused. Instead she insisted that we watched tv. I didn't want to watch in the living room, so instead I wanted to carry her upstairs and watch in the bedroom. She let me hoist her up like I wanted to and we went upstairs. She started kissing me and I loved it, but it always turns me on and gets me started so I stopped. She didn't want to start up and I didn't want to continue doing what starts me up. We made it to the room and she suggested we have a quickie. I was shocked at the fact she said that after denying me downstairs so I shot a look at her. I don't know what's going on, or what was actually said in that dream but she's been changing her mind quickly this past hour and a half. She told me to bring my lips to her, and pulled me down. My hands started roaming her sides as we continued to kiss. She rubbed my head as she moaned a little in my mouth. I unsnapped her bra and the phone started ringing. 'Right, no interruptions' I thought to myself and got up to answer it. "Yo bruh get down here quick! Please hurry up!" Chris said and hung up the phone. He sound like he'd been crying, and I knew something went wrong. "Randi we gotta go!" I told her as I got up and searched for my shoes. "What happened what was said?" She asked jumping out of the bed snapping her bra back closed. "I don't know, all Chris said was hurry up and get down there. It sound like he'd been crying. Something's not right!" I said as we ran downstairs after grabbing my keys.