Chapter 34

[Terrence]
Randi finally opened the door, and she looked nervous. "Hey" I said and kissed her on the forehead. I stood there and scanned around the house. It looked great. But my house will always be the better one. I thought to myself and laughed. "What's funny?" Randi asked looking at me confused. "Nothing, I was thinking about something." I told her. "Look, apparently Chris and Ci talked it out, they stopped arguing. You coming here and asking about what happened, will just add fuel to the fire." She told me. "Fine, I won't ask, but I do want to see them, and see how they're doing. When we leave, you're telling me everything." I told her in a stern voice. "Yeah, we'll see. Let's go upstairs, that's where they are." Randi said and led me upstairs. The bedroom door was already opened, so we walked straight on in. "Damn, wrong time!" I said loudly looking at this crazy vision in front of my eyes. All I saw was Ci's legs in the air, and Chris' head in between them. Not much, but too much for me to see. "Shit! I'm sorry bro!" Ci said and pushed Chris away from her. "My bad bruh, we thought Randi had left, and had no idea you were coming." Chris said as he got up off the floor wiping his mouth. "Can you close your eyes please?" Ci said and I did what she asked. "You can open them." she said and when I did she had slipped back on her pants. "So.....what brings you by??" Ciera asked me. I kind of hesitated, and looked over at Randi wondering what to say. She told me not to mention the situation, so I didn't know what to say. I said stuttering. "How did you get my address??" Chris asked putting on a shirt. "Randi texted it to me, if that was okay with you" I told him. Randi breathed out in relief, but they didn't see it. The look on her face, said she was happy I didn't spill anything. "Na, it's not a problem." Chris said and walked in the bathroom. "Anybody hungry? I'm starving!" Ci asked as she rubbed her stomach. "Seems like somebody was starving as well." Randi said and looked towards the bathroom. Chris peeped out to the room with a toothbrush in his mouth, and gave Randi an evil look. We all busted out laughing at his face expression. "No, I'm cool" I said shaking my head. "Umm, I'll take something light to eat". Randi said as we walked downstairs.

[Ciera]
When I heard Terrence's voice, I didn't know what to do. I felt greatly embarrassed. If my cheeks didn't look red, they sure felt that way. I pushed Chris away from me agressively, and he almost fell backwards. He looked at me, and got up. I asked both Terrence and Randi can they close their eyes so I could slip back on my sweat pants, and they did. I thought Randi might've left, but still. I asked Terrence what brought him by and he looked like he was hesitating to answer. I seen him slightly look over at Randi, but I didn't say anything. "Uhhhh I-I just wa-wanted to stop by." he said kind of stuttering between some of his words. I knew then something was up, but I wasn't going to say anything. I wanted them to tell me. Chris asked how did he get his address and he said Randi gave it to him. I wanted to ask why, and why now, but I left it alone. Something suspicious is going on, and I'm going to find out. Chris walked to the bathroom, and I wanted to fix something to eat. "Well....ya here now. Anybody hungry? I'm starving!" I asked them. Terrence said no, and Randi wanted something light. We walked downstairs, and made it to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and Chris had some leftover baked chicken breast and mac n' cheese. "Hey, there's some baked chicken and mac n' cheese, you want some of that?" I asked Randi. She walked next to me, and looked into the fridge and saw some lettuce. "Umm I think I'll make a salad with it instead. I pulled out the lettuce, tomatoes, the chicken, and sat it on the island. "You got any cheese, and some ranch dressing??" Randi asked as she searched around in the fridge. "Yep, it's in there somewhere." I said and prepared some food on my plate. "Got it!" She said and fixed up her salad. "Terrence why are you so quiet?" I asked. He was just standing there, and watching our every move. "I'm just waiting on yall to finish that's all." He said. I scrunched my face up and put my food in the microwave. I heard Chris trotting down the stairs, and heard silence shortly afterwards. Turning my body towards the kitchen entrance, I didn't see him. I turned around and he was standing right next to me. "Oh shit!!" I yelled and jumped. "That's the third time you've done this!! Stop fucking scaring me before I give you something to be scared about!" I said and pushed his chest. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I love doing that, because you look sexy when you curse me out." He said and smiled. I smacked my teeth and got my food out of the microwave. "So what's up bruh!" Chris said as he dapped off Terrence. "Nothing much, just been chillin". He said to Chris. We all walked to the living room and sat down. "Babe, you didn't fix me a plate?" Chris asked as he sat next to me. "Didn't you eat enough, I didn't think you were hungry" I asked laughing. "Ha, ha ha very funny!" He said and got up and walked to the kitchen. I turned on the tv and found a movie. "Yall remember this?? It's a classic!" I asked turning on 'Friday'. "Oh yeah!! It never gets old." Terrence said smiling. Chris came back and sat back down. "I thought you were fixing something to eat?" I asked looking confused. "I did, it's on your plate!" He said and took a fork and grabbed a piece of my chicken. "Oh you mofo! Did you really just go to the kitchen and get a fork, to eat off my plate??" I said and shoved him with my elbow. All three of them were busting out laughing. "That's alright! I gotchu. Another round, ain't coming tonight!" I said and kept eating. "Aww it's like that?" He said with a smirk on his face. "Yep" Which was all I said. We heard a knock at the door and Chris got up to answer it. "Hey umm is there a Ms. Ciera here?" I heard a man's voice say. I got up and walked closer to the door, but the person outside couldn't see me. Chris hesitated and asked "Who wants to know?". "It's very important sir. I'm detective Carson, and I need her to come in for questioning." He said and I got nervous. "No, she's not here." He simply said. "Do you know who all these cars are for in your driveway then sir?" He asked next. This man was too nosey. "Some are friends, and I don't know, maybe neighbors just decided to park here." Chris said. "Well if she comes around, let me know, here's my number." He gave to Chris and he closed the door. "Fuck!" He said and I was even more nervous. "It had to be nobody else but Kae!"