Chapter 2

CONTINUING FROM LAST CHAPTER

Raechelle's P.O.V
I was held by him, I could see that he was a bit tense and he looked very pitiful at the moment.

Please stay, he said softly.
Or at least leave when you have somewhere to stay.

For the first time since my father I actually felt loved or worth something.
He held my face in the palm of his hands leaning forward. I place my hands on his chest pushing him away to show him that I'm not interested.

He released the grip on my face with a sign of awkwardness as he scratched his head. He looked so cute when he was shy but I was quickly knocked out my thoughts when he apologize. I said it was cool and he went downstairs leaving him in my room.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower and washed my hair it took me at least 40 minutes to finish as I put my hair in a messy bun.

I got dressed in my white jeans pants, a crop to and my black and white socks since I wasn't planning on leaving the house.

I went downstairs to see him cooking breakfast. I stood at the island admiring how he did things in speed not noticing I was there. Ahh fuck it he was shirtless cooking showing all his abs and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

You ain't gotta stare ma, he said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I hissed my teeth, boy ain't nobody staring at your fat ass. I said

Then how you know my ass fat he said making both of us laugh.
Then he asked me to tel him about myself.

I'm Raechelle I'm 16 I go to Westwood High my dad died when I was 14and since then my mom be all up in the crack. She got this boyfriend that was nice at first then when I turned 15 he started beating me and whatever then yesterday he tried to rape me but my mom came in And shot him in the head then killed herself.

Oh wow I'm sorry for you loosing both of your parents.
I really didn't notice that I lost both of them since my mom was not being a mom after all.
I asked him about himself and he begun.

Im Jayeden I'm the biggest drug lord here in Brooklyn and I don't know my parents. My boss grew me since I was like 8 and I started selling drugs at 15 I'm 18 now by the way.

Oh so you one of them thugs I said making both of us laugh.

You can call me that.

He gave me a plate with eggs and bacon. I bit the bacon and it was so burnt that I spit it back in place and he laughed asking me if I wanted to go to mickey D's (McDonalds) I nodded yes and ran upstairs putting my black and white air force on. Yeh I love black and white.

He got in and I went to the passenger's seat, he then looked at me weird saying only wives sit there so I was about to go to the back but he gripped my thigh saying I'm wife so I should stay.

I blushed a little bit as we drove off. We finally got there and we ordered our food and he paid and we began eating. Then I saw this girl mugging me so I rolled my eyes.

She got up walking over to us with a ugly ass baby in her hand.

Jayden this is the hoe you left me for? She said

Hell naw, I was cut off by jayden grabbing my hand and we left.

I was hella fired up, I was not about to let that stank bitch call me a hoe so when I saw her coming outside I ran up to her giving her an ass wooping of her life as her poor baby cried.

Jayden came and dragged me off of her putting me in the back seat while he got in the front.

What you do that for? He said angrily

Ahhm she called me a hoe and I aint letting that slide I said fixing my bun.

You aint gotta do that while her son there tho.

So you on her side ?? I said being upset but slightly felt bad because I shouldn't have done it infront her baby.

He gripped the steering wheel tightly and sped off.