Chapter 5

I woke up to a tight grip around my waist. I looked around to see Jayden bare chest and looking down both of us were naked I was so upset because he raped me!
I slapped him on his chest as hard as possible and he shot up having a puzzled look on his face.

Why you do that for?, he screamed

I dragged the sheets standing while it covered me leaving him naked ..I covered my eyes and told him to put on some clothes. I heard him rambling through his drawers he was finally done.

You can move your hands now! He shouted.

I moved my hands, so jayden why the fuck am I naked?

Ugh I don't know, I saw you like that so I joined in, I swear I didn't do nothing plus if I did you would be sore cause I'm a bit huge as you saw.

Oh, Im so sorry for coming off so blunt its just that im a virgin and both of us were suspiciously naked so I thought the worse, please forgive me.

Raechelle its ok, If I were in your position I would totally feel the same way.

Thanks.

With that behind of us I went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower because I didn't take none last night, No Im not a nasty bitch Im just a lazy bitch ok!

After the shower I got dressed in my adidas booty shorts my pink tank top and my running shoes. Yes for a long time I havent excercised so I just thought to take a couple laps around the park then hit the gym. A girl gots to keep her body together, atleast to keep her man.

I went downstairs to see Jayden watching t.v, I walked passed him and got into the kitchen for a bottle of water and told him i'll be back but he stopped me being all dramatic and stuff.

"Hol up, Where you think you going with your ass cheeks all out?", he said being sarcastic

"Jayden we both know my ass aint showing so just dont even start!", I said

'Walk", he said. so i did.

"Girl I cant hear your ass clapping in those shorts, your not going anywhere!, he said making me laugh.

"Yes I'm going and were not together so you cant really tell me what to do", I said looking dead in his eyes.

Next thing I know I was being lifted off the floor and taken into his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK HEY GUYS, YES I KNOW IM BEHIND IN WRITTING OF THIS BOOK

BUT A GIRL HAS STUFF TO DO AND ITS CHRISTMAS SO IM ALWAYS ON THE ROAD

LIKE

COMMENT

SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS BOOK

AND OH YEAH, I WOULD SO LOVE A WRITING PARTNER, MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO!