Chapter 7

Our bodies were like one inch apart, we were just staring into each others eyes then he kissed me.

This time I didnt push him off, he licked my lips for entrance but I refused so  he grabbed my butt and I gasped so he took that as his advantage to insert his tongue. We tongue wrestled as he held my waist tight and I played with his hair.

Shaneeka P.O.V

So I was at the food court and I just thought I would stop by Jayden's house.

I go there and the door was open so I walked in and closed the door then I heard little moans from upstairs. Aww Jay and Rae are getting their freak on. I was gonna leave but I just started watching t.v and eating my left over food.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it revealing the fine ass dread boy from the mall, I knew him and Jay were friends so i just let him in.

??: Where is jay?

Me: Him and Rae are being freaky deakies upstairs.

I smirked when I said that and he laughed.

Me:Whats your name?

??: Im trey, you are?

Me: Shaneeka, mhmm I'm Shaneeka.

Trey: So why are you here when their being sex slaves upstairs.

Me: Well when I got here they already started and my feet hurts so I'm not finna walk outside to my car.

Trey: *laughs* You want me to massage your feet for you ma?

Me: *shrugged* Mhmm ok.

He massaged my feet like his life depended on it. Best massage i've ever gotten. Boy got hands I see.

Next thing I know Jay and Rae are walking downstairs and paused when they saw us.

What are you guys doing here? they said in union.

Just planned to stop by, how was the sex? I said laughing

We didnt have sex so shut up! Rae said.

OH IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS RAE AND JAY THEY ARE JUST SHORTENING FOR RAECHELLE AND JAYDEN

They joined us watching t.v and Jay realized what Trey was doing.

Oh so yall lovers now? Jay said

No, he's just doing me a favor!, I said loudly.

We all started talking and me and Trey exchanged numbers and we went home~separate homes~ 

OK SO HOW IS THIS CHAPTER?

LIKE

COMMENT

OH AND THANKS FOR GETTING ME A HUNDRED READS, REALLY MOTIVATED RIGHT NOW!