Chapter 3

PICTURE OF RAECHELLE IN MM

CONTINUING FROM CHAPTER 2

Raechelle's P.O.V

I sat in the back unaware of what to do next so i just looked out the window admiring the trees. 

Do you have a phone? I heard him say.

What?, I answered.

A phone, Do you own one? He repeated clearly.

Ahh .....No I left it at my old house. I answered.

He started digging in the space at the car window and threw a phone at me and luckily I caught it because he was more likely aiming at my head rather than my lap or something.

I looked at the box puzzeled then I read it. It was an Iphone 4s I had an 5s at the time but this will do.

Whats this for? I asked 

Ahm you know you will be going to school and I dont go to Westwood so you have to call me when to pick you up. He answered.

Cant I take the bus?

He stopped at the red light and looked at me, No you cant and sped off once it was on green.

I rolled my eyes and he parked the car. I came out and took the phone with me. I went inside to see a bunch of girls in the house i turned around and saw him smiling so I shook my head and went to my room only to see alot of shopping bags. I shoved them off the bed and plopped my self ontop of it staring at the cieling.

I heard my door being slitely open as I saw girl popping her head through. She looked around my age she had curly brown hair, dark eyes and light skin.

Can i come in?,  sheasked as I sat up from my bed.

Ahh yes sure, I replied

Hi im Shaneeka but everyone calls me Neeka, I'm Jayden's girlfriend.

Oh im Raechelle, I said in disbelief.

Lol, Girl am joking I'm his bestfriend. By the look on your face I can tell that you like him. she said smiling.

No I dont, He just didnt t...I was cut off by Jayden storming in.

You know you love my fine ass he said making us laugh as i rolled my eyes.

He left and I got to know Shaneeka a bit more and she is a really cool person.

2 hours later

After meeting Shaneeka we went to get our hair done and nails did. We were looking real cute. I did some more clothes shopping since I wasn't the dressy type and stuff.

Walking around the mall I saw this cute ass boy. Oh lord he had pink lips brown eyes and he was a dread with his light skin ass. Omg I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Jayden's dapping him signaling that they know each other. I let out a sigh as I went into the other stores.

After all the shopping we went back home to see a bunch of strippers dancing around so i just went upstairs and burried my head in the pillow as i fell asleep.