Amor?

Andy and Delilah above~

Adele's POV

It's been a little over a week now and I'm slowly adjusting to life here.

The alarms sounded and something told me to look for the rogue. Something told me to not let them die by the hands of our warriors.

I ran towards the front door and opened it before anyone could stop me.

I ran to where the warriors were standing and pushed my way through. "Stop!" I yelled, causing everyone to turn and look at me. "Move." I commanded.

I walked to the rogue and leaned down.
"Why are you here?" I asked giving him a kind smile.

His aura...it was happy...he had a happy aura meaning, I have every reason to call him harmless.

"My children...their mother died giving birth to them, and I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm gonna die any day now," he coughed, " I need someone to raise them, their just babies..."

I called one of the guards over. "Take him to the pack doctor."

They lifted him up and walked towards the pack doctor's office. I ran towards where he directed me and though it took a while, I finally found them.

But what I saw surprised me greatly.

"Amor?" I asked, my mouth in an 'o' shape and my eyes wide.

The ferret turned around and ran to me. "God how I missed you." I told him, happy tears falling from my eyes.

I looked up from the ferret in my arms and saw the cutest little babies ever. My guess was twins.

I picked them both up and they immediately cuddled into me.

We walked towards the pack house just in time to hear Rider yell," where is she?!" Followed by a crash.

"In Antartica, visiting her great great grandmother." I stated sarcastically while opening the door.

I ran passed him and towards the pack Doctor.

"Where is Mr.Rogue?" I asked the pack Doctor, Eleanor.

"Follow me." She said walking down the hallway of doors.

"Here." She said opening the door for me.

I walked in and day on the chair next to him. "You okay?" I asked him, passing him the boy twin.

"Yes and thank you." He said, shooting me a big smile.

"What are your names?" I asked him.

"I'm Arthur, the girl is Delilah and the boy is Andy." He answered.

"I'm Adele Dree," I told him with a smile.

"Do you have a mate?" He asked and right on cue, Rider came storming in looking like an angry bull.

"Where have you been?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"On an adventure," I told him with a big smile on my face.

"Who is he?" He asked, still furious.

"That's Arthur." I said happily.

He huffed and lifted me up, sat down, then sat me on his lap. He visually calmed down and he buried his face into my neck, inhaling my scent.

"Sorry he's mentally disturbed." I told Arthur, smirking when Rider growled.

Out of nowhere, Arthur busted out laughing. Delilah giggled at his odd behaviour and so did Andy.

'Wanna have a girls night?' April mind linked me.

'Sure' I told her.

"Rider." I said, and he hummed. "Girls night!" I yelled in his ear, and he groaned.

I set Delilah on Athens hospital bed on the left of Arthur and she started crying and making up hands.

"Could they sleep with you? I trust you. I'm not sure what could happen tonight so can they stay with you?"

I nodded my head and picked Delilah up again, immediately she stopped crying.

"Rider can you get Andy?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and picked him up. The minute he did, Andy started crying.

Sighing, I took Andy from Rider and he shut up.

"Your terrible with babies." I stated, with my left eyebrow up.

"Whatever," he muttered, opened the door for me.

"Bye Arthur!" I yelled over my shoulder.

I scurried down the hall and towards my room. I called on of our pack omegas and politely asked if he could bring some baby stuff up here.

In almost no time, he brought a bucket full of toys to the room and laid them out in front of the twins.

I got my usual polka-dot sleeping bag and shoved in some clothes that may or may not be necessary.

The bathroom door opened and Rider walked out.

"See you tomorrow?" He asked, his voice full of hope.

"Probably not." I told him, picking up my bag and Delilah. "Can you take care of Andy? It wouldn't be fair if he were crowded by girls."

Rider shook his head no and I shrugged. He has a pack that follows his every command, I don't think he's unable to take care of an adorable little boy. Besides, he'll get used to it.

"Have fun!" I yelled, running out the door with Delilah and my bag in my hands. "Toodles!" I yelled over my shoulder, proceeding to run down the hallway towards April and her mate's room.