I'm ready part:1

*Monroe POV*

So we made it to the hotel and everybody was already there. I gave everybody their keys to their room and told Kajai to follow me. We went to the top floor and I made him close his eyes.

"Ok bae you can open them"

"SHIT" he said touching on the furniture. He walked around and looked at everything. Then his phone started ringing he was about to answer it when I snatched it and answered it.

"Hello"

"Um where the fuck is Kj"

"He not here and don't mess with him for the whole weekend since it's his birthday"

Then after that I hung up the phone I took a battery and gave him back the phone. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Give me back the battery Mo" I shook my head and walked to our room.

"No I want you all to myself this weekend leave work at home"

"Mo you know I can't do that" he shook my head and hid the battery somewhere. I sat on the bed and turned the tv on.

"Yes you can it's your birthday weekend Kajai I just want it to be me you and the others no work please this week all about you" he nodded his head and kisses my lips slowly. I smiled and laid on the bed and he laid next to me.

"Ight baby girl you been driving all day take a nap or something" he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. Then I slowly drifted to sleep.

*5 hours later*

I woke up to see Kajai watching a football game. I reached up and kisses his neck. Then I remembered I supposed to be taking him to the mall. I shot out the bed and rushed over to our bags.

"Mo wats wrong" I threw some clothes on the bed and grabbed my undies and a towel from the hotel drawer. Then I threw the outfit I bought for Kajai on the bed.

"Put that on now" he just looked me and got up. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then I straightened my hair and put on some makeup and my KJ necklace. I walked out the bathroom and went over to my outfit.

"Shit baby you trynna fuck ain you" I looked back and giggled and waved him off.

"Nah boo I'm good I don't mess wit little boys" he laughed and walked over to me pressing his front up against my back.

"Well baby I ain not little boy"

"Mmm I can't tell" I said laughing he kissed and nipped at my neck.

"Move bae I gotta get ready " he shook his head and kept going. He play to much I nudged him away from me.

"Fr KJ chill" then I felt a hard slap on my ass. I grabbed my ass and looked back at him.

"Why you do that Kajai"

"I told you dnt call me KJ you call me anything but KJ I'm not playing" I nodded I my head and started back putting my clothes on(outfit in mm ). Then I put on my timberlands I was matching with Kajai for his birthday. He had on a white shirt and some jeans with his timberlands. He also had his chain on and earring in. He looked sexy asf tonight bit he got something in store for him. I looked at the clock and it was 7 his party starts at 8. I guess we gon miss out on the mall we'll have to go tomorrow. I walked out of our suite and followed. We got to the truck I didn't say anything. I drove a little half way to the place before the music was turned off.

"Mo you mad at me" I shook my head and kept driving not looking at him.

"Come on baby I didn't mean to fuss at you like that"

"I never said you did" he put his hand on my tigh and rubbed it a little. I moved my leg and kept driving. Then he pulled the little break thing and I jerked the car to the side of the road.

"Aye Monroe this shit not finna go down like that you need to clean that attitude up ight nii wherever we bout to go you not gon have no attitude now I suggest you drive and and we have a good time am I clear" I looked at him and he had that look in his eye that said 'don't play with me'. I nodded my head and was about to start the car but he gripped my thigh.

"I didn't hear you" I looked at him again and then looked back in front of me.

"Yea Kajai I hear you"

"Good nii give me some love baby girl" I reached over and gave him a peck on the lips and started the car. Ok ok I know most of probably like 'ooh he got her in check' but Kajai get pretty scary sometimes when being serious. I felt his heated gaze but I didn't say anything.

"You know you my baby right" I nodded my head and he started rubbing my thigh.

"I ain mean to snap on you like that Mo"

"Yea I know Baby" I pulled up in the parking lot of the club. I saw Kajai look outside and smile he looked at me and leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"Thank you baby girl now let's go TURN THE FUCK UP" I started laughing and we got out the car now it's time to party.

************************

Ok this is the last update for tonight tomorrow I will update again and also update my new book so please read it and vote and comment thank you and Merry Christmas