Mermaid in one day

You will need the following items for this spell:

Alone shower,bahtub,etc. Believe jewellery

This spell will make turn into a mermaid in one day.

First get into a bathtub or just cover your leg using water.don't let your feet dry. Secondly put on your jewellery.don't take it off or you will fail .make sure the place is quiet and youre alone. Read this chant while your heart believe it will work. Read this 5 times:God and goddesses of the sea,hear my plea,this is my biggest wish and i hope will be,i want a (colour)tail and (power).god and goddesees of the sea,please hear my plea,an in one day my feet will turn tail,and i can sing,talk and swim freely i want to,god and goddesses of the sea,hear my plea,hear my plea and in one day a mermaid will i be.After you finish reading this chant close your eyes..focus and think you are a mermaid.After a few minutes,you have to get out of your tub and don't let your feet dry.then put some salt on your feet and you can read the ch@nt as many times u want until you tired.at night,open window and let the night show you your tail.this will last until 2 days only. Side effects:rash on your feets,your feets change color,your legs stick together,scales surround your feet,your leg will have slimy gel and you have the mermaid power you chose.