SAFIYA GOES TO PROM WITH OVANDO AND MYRACLE DIED

MYRACLE POV.
When I finally get back my memory and I'm back home but I was still avoiding all my friends for some reasons I don't remember, so when I went back to school I saw all my friends they where happy but I started to look down , when I was looking down I hit my head in someone and that some is the person out of all my friends I didn't want to see it was leon shawn riley I was getting up off the floor but he pulled me up and stare in my eye's that felt like month's when it was really minutes. So I started to walk away so he pulled me in his arms and hug me but one thing I didn't realise that he kissed me right in front of the whole entry school body I was so shock that I was running and trip over a rock when I reach the school door so I push it open and ran where ever my feet laid me to where I kinda spy on my sister safiya and ovando hugging an kissing so when he went down on his knee I fell and they saw me crying so they ran over to me and hug me . Then after I was finish crying I told them everything so safiya got girly girl and teased me and say that's my first kiss so the two of us laugh then safiya paused and told me that ovando ask her to prom so I started to jump up and down till I felt something sharp stab me in the side so I fell and was knock out when I woke up back I was screaming like crazy , I saw all the doctor's and my sister and friend's around me they ave been crying so I started to get up and go over them when I stand I fell in Leon's hand and he puts me on the hospital bed and kissed my forehead and I went back to sleep.
SAFIYA POV.
When I finally left the hospital I was crying all the way out because I thought I lose my sister like how we lost our mother in the car accident when I was little my sis was so over protective because that's what mom usually was after I grew older we both met our brother Percy Jackson . I should ave not told her about the ovando and me then put I was so excited and I needed to tell her about it so I spill it out thanks to me she's in the hospital I really love my sis. When it was prom I saw my sister and leon looking for me so I scared the daylight out of them . I didn't remember when I scare myr or mal they would slap me but I got what I deserve so when I got slap by myr she said sorry and hug me. We kinda stay like that till our date pull us on the dances floor I didn't know myracle ,evie, mal ,audrey could dance like that so I just join them and did a flip and a twirl and myracle and mal did a tango cartwheel that was amazing. Then the boy's went over to us and the played a slow motion song but I heard some one shouted out she's dead I only turn around to see my sister lifeless on the dance floor so I run over to my sis and lift her head up and crcryyy just lost my only family left when I was getting up leon was getting angry so he turns in to a wolf and pin myracle down on the wall then open her eye's where he saw something unbelievable he saw her green eye's turn full I'm going to kill u eye's so he took her up and took her to the hospital where she was in a comman so they left. Only leaving leon with her throw everything he cried every day because he lost his only true love because of that girl ave her poison , only if I had her back.