School

Before we start I'd like to make sure you know what my different shortened things mean. 

Y/n = Your name.   Y/nn = Your nickname.   Y/mn = Your mom's name.   Y/an = Your aunt's name.

Y/un = Your uncle's name.    Y/cn = Your cousin's name.   F/s = Your favorite show.  

he/she---him/her---his/her = select gender h/l = hair length h/c = hair color

Y/cnn = your cousin's nickname

And anytime I use a new abbreviation (if you can call it that) I will add it up here. Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" The sound of an annoying beeping in my ear rudely wakes me up, and I reach over slamming my hand on it to shut it off, and pull myself up out of bed with a groan. I lazily stumble over to my closet, realizing for the first time that there's my own bathroom beside the closet. I go into the closet, and pick out a pair of jeans with a red tank top, and a black button up shirt (long sleeves) left unbuttoned. I yawn, and go to the bathroom beside the closet, closing, and locking, the door. I take a quick shower, and pull on the clothes I just picked out, brushing my h/l h/c locks back and pulling them taught in my hand, pulling all my hair into a ponytail, though a few strands/my bangs hang down still, covering part of my face. I give myself a nod, and walk back into my bedroom, picking up my basic school supplies. (binder/calculator/pencils/etc.) I walk out of my bedroom and almost run right into my mother, "Sorry, ma'am," I say, putting my head down. She pulls me into a hug, and I frown, but then notice, her eyes are clear. "Here, y/n. I bought you a truck yesterday. New town, new start," she says. Oh god, I'm so confused now! "Thank you, ma'am," I say. She nods, and a hard edge covers her eyes, "Now get to school! Take y/cn with you!" she shouts. I nod tersely, "Yes ma'am," I answer. She nods, and spins on her heel, walking quickly away. I don't like this hot and cold stuff, think I liked it better when she was just always yelling and getting on to me, rather than this, being nice then mean then nice then mean stuff. I shake my head to clear it, and walk to the room y/cn said was his/hers, and knock lightly, in seconds the door opens, "Ready!" she/he shouts. I laugh slightly, and we walk downstairs. I lead her/him to the door, and out to the only car that wasn't already out here. "Sweet ride, y/n," y/cn says. I smile slightly, "Thanks y/c/nn." She/he nods and walks over to the passenger side, getting in, and putting on her/his seatbelt. I shake my head slightly at her/him, and walk over, getting in myself. "Umm. Where's the school?" I suddenly realize I have no clue where I'm going. I hear y/cn's rich laugh in my ear and then she/he gives me directions to the school. "Thanks," I smile and follow her/his directions. Soon enough we reach the school. Y/cn and I are in the same grade. "Come on, Y/cn," I say and start walking towards what looks to be the main office building, she shakes her head at me, "Y/cn, you forget, this isn't my first day, it's your first day she/he says to me. "Oh... Right," I mumble as I walk towards the building.

Sorry for the long wait and not having the meanings to the abbreviations at the top of this chapter. Been kinda busy/sidetracked here lately but here's this update. :)

Ps. I updated this one so that the meanings are now at the top again :D