Classes

Before we start I'd like to make sure you know what my different shortened things mean.

Y/n = Your name. Y/nn = Your nickname. Y/mn = Your mom's name. Y/an = Your aunt's name.

Y/un = Your uncle's name. Y/cn = Your cousin's name. F/s = Your favorite show.

he/she---him/her---his/her = select gender h/l = hair length h/c = hair color

Y/cnn = your cousin's nickname L/n = last name o/g = opposite gender (of the person you're speaking of not of you)

Bf/gf = pick which one based on the gender of the other person

C/bf-gf/n = cousins boyfriend or girlfriends name
And anytime I use a new abbreviation (if you can call it that) I will add it up here. Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV (as normal)
I step into the small office. "Yes?" The secretary asks kindly. "Um, yeah, I'm new here," I reply quietly. "Ah, you must be Y/n L/n," she says. I nod. "Here's a map of the school, and here is your schedule," she says, handing me two papers. I smile kindly, "Thank you, ma'am," I say politely as I step back out of the office. I look around for Y/can and find him/her standing beside a o/g. I walk over to them. "Oh, Y/n! Hey this is my bf/gf, c/bf-gf/n!" C/n says excitedly. She/he just kinda looks at me, "c/bf-gf/n this is my cousin Y/n," he/she finishes. I smile kindly. She/he smiles back and nods their head curtly. "Let me see your schedule," c/n says. I hand him/her my schedule and watch his/her eyes skim over the page. "Well, your locker is right here, and we have 1st and 4th together, along with lunch. You have 2nd and 4th with c/bf-gf/n and lunch," he/she says. I nod, "Want to show me to 1st then?" I ask. He/she nods, and then the bell rings. He/she gives c/bf-gf/n a quick kiss and then we begin walking towards my doom. Also known as class. We enter and take seats in the back. After class we meet up with c/bf-gf/n and he/she shows me to our next class. "Which class is your third?" She/he asks me. I tell him/her and she/he nods, "Hey, Edward, can you do me a favor?" She/he whispers tapping someone in front of us on the shoulder. He looks tense as he turns to face us, "What?" He asks. "This is Y/n, Y/n this is Edward, could you show Y/n to her next class? It's the same as-" "Yeah whatever," Edward sounds angry as he turns back to face the front. "Don't mind him, he's not normally like that," c/bf-gf/n says. I nod, and take notes. As the bell rings, Edward is standing beside my desk before I can even register him standing up, "Hurry up, legs go, and try to keep up," he says picking up my stuff and handing it to me. I nod and he turns and starts walking away. I jog a little to catch up and then struggle to keep my pace fast enough to keep up with him. We reach another class and I thank him. The rest of the day goes by fairly well, but a little odd, as I notice Edward in most of my classes, and every time I'm around him, he seems to be tensed up and get angry and snappy. Oh well. On the drive home c/n asks me a bunch of questions about my first day.

A/N: omg I feel so accomplished getting that done XD so sorry it's short. But hey we met Edward! *-* beautiful senpai. I'm also so very sorry about not uploading this sooner!!! I am SUCH a procrastinator. I began writing this, and then got distracted by something another and then some stuff came up and I'm literally writing this at 6:30 in the morning about to crash, and haven't slept yet lol. Hope you enjoyed! And I'll try to get another one uploaded by like next Saturday!!! Key word try, lol.