Chapter 11: Order Up

THE GIRL ABOVE IS ZARA. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zara's P.O.V

"I want those." Kendall says pointing to the gold and silver forks, spoons, and knives laid on the table. We've already passed thousands of silverware, and she finally decides on these. 

Because Kendall's mother chose the best places to get the cake, silverware, and dress shops, we had to get up early to meet our appointments on time. 

The silverware is first, so here we are at 7:00 in the morning. I groan under my breath, and she laughs.

"How many of these will you need?" The woman asks with a smile. 

I look down at the guest list Kendall already made with the help of her sister Kylie. Kendall didn't want a lot of people there, so she only invited 800 people. That was still obviously a lot. 

"Eight hundred people, so 900 just in case." I say. She nods and places the order. 

I also have to go meet up with the party planner and get the invitation cards for Kendall. 

"Let's move on to the cakes." She says. 

"We're just looking for flavors, I'm the one deciding the design." I say. Kendall crosses her arms and softly chuckles. 

"Alright, follow me." She says, leading us towards the tasting room. Kendall immediately grabs a fork and starts going around. I chuckle at her enthusiasm. 

She tastes the different types of chocolates, yellow cakes,  and red velvet. 

"I really like the chocolate moose with white icing." She says, giving me a taste with her fork. 

"Mmm...foodgasm." I say. She swats my arm and smiles. 

"So that one then?" The woman asks. 

"Yes, thank you."I say, smiling. 

"Alright, Zara. Follow me. Kendall? Please stay behind." The lady nods before directing me towards another room. Kendall nods and takes a seat, pulling out her phone. Probably tweeting like always. 

"So what design did you want for the cake?" She asks. I look at her name tag and realize her name is Julie. 

"Well, Kendall loves makeup, so I was thinking a giant circular make up pouch with whatever make up appliances women use nowadays." I say. She generates it on the computer, and it shows me a visual representation of it. 

The cake is huge with a circular makeup pouch on the bottom, with another large makeup bag next to it, and one smaller one on the top. On the sides of the cake, there are medium sized eye shadows of different colors and they're all labeled MAC. Wow, it was huge. Enough to fill 800 people. It's a rather tall cake as well. 

"That's perfect." I say. 

"Would you also like to include sweets and cupcakes for a side dessert?" She asks. 

"Yes, can you put Kendall on top of all the icing. Make it make up related." I say. 

"Yes, of course. I'll send the items and bill to your wedding planner so that you have everything all together." She says. 

I thank her and walk back out to meet Kendall. 

"My mom, Kylie, my sisters, and the girls are meeting me outside in the car. We're going to go dress shopping. You have a game, right? So they thought it would be a good chance to steal me." She says leaning in closer to me.