Chapter 16: #BbyGirl

(Sorry about the delay, lovelies. School is a pain).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zara's P.O.V

 Tomorrow is Kendall's birthday, and I'm already freaking out. What if she doesn't like it?  Mostly everyone is going to be there, including my basketball teammates. 

I think about all the gifts I got her, and I realize it isn't enough. I already got the new line of makeup from her favorite artist, Gucci collection of high heels, and a bunch of giant plushes of her favorite animals. Fuck. Clothes. I don't even know her favorite fucking designer. Shit. 

I jump off the bed. Kendall has her yoga class, and I'm not sure if they're back yet. I run downstairs in my joggers and muscle tank. My hair a bed, short mess. I bite my lip and see the girls walk through the door, carrying their mats. Kylie and Gigi laughing beside her. 

"Heyyy babe!! Before the party tomorrow, me and the girls are going to get our hair and makeup done. I'm just telling you, so you can schedule whatever you have with your friends tomorrow." Kendall walks my way, and I throw an arm around her slim waist. 

She hugs me, and I give Kylie and Gigi a worried look. They question me back, and I mouth "I need your help", and their eyes go wide. 

Kendall lets go. "Babe. Your hair is a mess." She ruffles through my short, blonde hair, and I growl under my breath. 

"You're still hot though." She bites my jawline, and I smirk at her touch. 

"EW. Not here." Kylie pretends to vomit. 

"I need to go out. Right now." I blurt towards Kendall, grabbing her arms. She looks at me, surprised. 

"Why?"

"FUCK. CRAP. I forgot." Cara barges in. 

We all look her way. 

"I was supposed to send Zara and Kylie out to get my package. I have too much to do with my modeling, so I had them do it. WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS LEAVING YET?" Cara rolls her eyes and points at the door. 

I wink at her from behind Kendall, and she nods. 

"Okay. Well, be back soon. I'm going to make cookies with Gigi and Hailey." Kendall says giving me a kiss on the cheek. She walks towards the kitchen. 

"Let's go, woman." I drag Kylie out of the door, and she whimpers playfully. 

"Ouch. So aggressive. I can guess why Kendall loves you so much." She jokes, getting into the passenger seat of my car. 

I turn on the car. 

"I need your help." I say, gripping the steering wheel. 

"With what?" She turns in her seat all excited. 

"So I got Kendall a few gifts, but I want to get her more. I was thinking on the verge of clothes, but I don't know who her...--"

"Favorite designer is. I see. A typical boy problem." She says, facing the front again. She puts on her sunglasses like she's part of a secret agent agency. 

I mock her under my breath but nod. 

"Yeah.. So can you tell me what she likes." I start driving.

"She usually wears Alone Livne, Olcay Gulsen, Chanel, and Gucci"  She says. 

"But her favorites are Chanel and Gucci." She looks my way and smirks. 

"And if I were you, I'd get her jewelry as well." She smiles and leans back in her seat.