Stepping stones

An::okay, so this is gonna be a sad chapter and will contain triggering themes such as self harm and depression, so please do not read if you don't like that sort of stuff. Also, I want to thank TheseWorstNightmares for convincing me that the last chapter wasn't absolute crap and that I needed to continue. Enjoy!
Lucifer xoxo

Drew's PoV
   I could barely contain my excitement and my jittery nerves as I strolled down the dark streets, almost running in attempt to keep up with kiers hurried strides as we both rushed to the place where we would undoubtedly spend the night....together. I giggled slightly to myself as I envisioned what was to come when we got back to his place and just exactly what he do to make me his, like I had secretly always dreamed of, but never told anybody about, for fear that Shane would tease me even more than he already did.

It was no secret to the fandom that kier was by far the kinkiest member of the band, due to some of the outrageous things that he would suddenly blurt out in the middle of serious interviews, so outrageous that it would make me both laugh and cry at the same time, whilst Shane would blush a deep red, clearly finding kiers words more embaressing than actually entertaining. Due to this well know fact, I couldn't help but wonder what tonight might bring, and just how outrageous he would really be once we got started.

Admittedly I was a little drunk, as me and kier had stopped a few times for a drink on the way back to his flat, yet this time, I was sure there would be no more silly distractions or pit stops for kier to either drink a pint or piss up a tree whilst I kept lookout for passerbys who could spot him in the bushes, pissing and giggling to himself childishly as he did so. He seemed so determined and desperate to get there this time, just like I was.

This time, when we set off from the last bar we had visited, a shabby gay bar on the outskirts of the town, kier seemed more desperate than ever to reach his flat and do what we had originally anticipated doing, instead of merely drinking and giggling together. His hands had been all over me in the last club, which made me both blush at the fact that he was being so affectionate in public, for all to see, whilst also fighting back tiny moans and desperate whimpers at his teasing. At that point, kier had become desperate enough to pull me out of the club itself and we headed towards his home, a flat he said that he didn't live in but had secretly bought for moments like this, determination set deep in both of our eyes.

"Is it far from here kier?" I questioned, whining slightly, due to the fact that my hot, leather boots were starting to become uncomfortable and stated to stick to my legs due to the heat wave in the past few pubs and the fact that I had been walking around for most of the night. Kier merely shrugged to himself, clearly not understanding why i was anxious to get there quicker until he glanced down the state my poor feet were in and put the dots together. He stopped directly in front of me and bended over slightly, so that I could climb onto his strong back, giggling all the while. Once I was seated, he ran the rest of the way eagerly, giggling loudly as he went.

Finally, we reached kiers appartment on the edge of the town, and I watched, rather impatiently as kier unlocked the door and lead me inside...

Laurence's PoV
"Laurence, concentrate on what you're fucking doing for goodness sake. This isn't ametur hour, and it shouldn't take you this long to record a simple section of the song" the loud voice of the producer boomed out across the studio, making me jump up in shock slightly, especially due to the tired state I was in. We had been trying desperately to finish all my vocal parts on the album tonight, but it wasn't going well and we were way behind where we wanted to be by this point. We had spent the last half an hour trying to record one simple verse alone, yet no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't seem to get it right. Either I hit the wrong note, or I lost the simplistic melody or even the words flew out of my head, leaving me completely clueless as to what I was expected to do next to cover up my mistakes. By now, everybody's patience was running low, my own included, as we all just wanted to go home and get some good nights rest with the ones we loved, or in Linda's case, her cats.