Keep smiling

Kier's PoV
Slowly, I began to drift back to a state of consciousness, as the blackness behind my eyelids dimmed and I became more aware of my surroundings. My sense of feeling came back in pieces and, over the period of a slow minute, a pounding in my head made itself known, causing me to groan quietly, willing for the pain to go away so that I could sleep peacefully once more. A burning sensation at the back of my throat also appeared and it took all my strength not to gag and throw up in my own mouth at the taste, as I knew that if I did, I would probably choke to death on my own puke due to the fact that I was laying flat on my back and I felt far too tired to move an inch, even if it could save my life. Right now, I just wanted to sleep and hug my beautiful panda

Beneath me, I could feel a soft mattress and I willed my fingers to move against the thick material that coated it, producing a slight scratching sound that hurt my aching ears, even though it wasn't particularly loud at all. Under my head, I could feel a soft pillow and slowly, I tilted my head to one side, so that I could feel the softness of the pillow tickle my left cheek. I smiled sleepily as I did so, feeling slightly more comfortable laying on my side; at least this way of I did throw up, I wouldn't choke to death on it.

I still didn't open my tired eyes, as all I wanted to do was sleep, instead of getting up and dealing with the awful symptoms of a burning hangover, which was always my greatest hatred of being drunk. it always seemed like a good idea to get drunk at the time, when the drink was placed firmly in my hand, but in the dreadful mornings after, I would always swear to myself that I would never have a drink again for as long as I lived, simply so I wouldn't have to deal with the hangover that came with it. Besides, the bed was far too comfortable to leave and my eyes were tired, too tired to even bother to open them, as I knew that once I did that, I would be fully awake, with no chance of drifting back off into my peaceful sleep .

A small arm was wrapped around my skinny waist and I was surrounded by another persons comforting warmth, a person I could only presume to be my beloved Laurence, even though it didn't feel like him at all. The body laying next to me felt too small and unfamiliar to be Laurence's, yet my tired mind could not process who else I would possibly be asleep with, or remember any events of last night that could have lead me to be asleep with another.

Slowly, I pried my weary eyes open, expecting that I would be faced with the sight of my beautiful panda laying beside me on the double bed, smiling lightly in his sleep as he dreamed happily of the two of us, like he often told me he did. Yet, my eyes were met with the sight of a different person lying before me, and my stomach instantly filled with horror and utter dread. Another person was in my bed, which could never be a good thing when it came to me, especially after a night which I had spent hopelessly drunk without my boyfriend there to hold me back and stop my urges from taking control of me, like they always found a way to when I was in such a state. I hated myself for it, and I had finally beaten it, or so I had thought just days ago. Yet I never could escape it.

Cautiously, I took a closer look at the boy who was lying next to me on the bed, sighing slightly when I realised just how young and naive he looked; too young to have been dragged into this huge mess in the first place. I couldn't help but feel bad for what I had done, even though I had probably never suggested to the boy that our night together would lead to a proper relationship at all, that was probably what he was expecting to happen and sadly, I would soon have to tell him the awful truth, that I was just lusting after someone  last night and that love was never an objective that had crossed my heavy mind.

The boy snuggled closer to me in his unconscious state and,upon feeling my warmth, a small smile appeared on his peaceful, sleeping face. Although I held no love in my heart for the mystery boy, I couldn't deny that he was rather beautiful and looked entirely angelic as he slept, blissfully unaware of the fact that he was about to wake up in a strange bed next to a creep such as me in just a few minutes time. His honey blond hair rose up from his head in little tufts, slightly messed up due to the fact that he had slept on it, as well as based on the 'activities' we had done together last night. His face was small and angular and he had a clear, yet rather pale, complexion without a single spot or scar in sight. Although his eyes were closed, I could imagine his eyes to be a deep chocolate brown colour, outlined with lots of black eyeliner and with thick lashes which he would probably glance up through in his attempts to get what he wanted, much like a small child would if they were after some nice sweets. Every so often, his nose would twitch slowly in his sleep and a small ,childish giggle would emerge from his slightly parted pink lips, which was a constant, horrifying reminder of just how young the boy was. I couldn't imagine him to be any older than eighteen, perhaps nineteen at a stretch.