#1: The Fanfics

What the hell, you're actually interested in reading this?! I praise you on your wise choice, young Wattpadian.

Anyways..

Our beloved Wattpad here is most infamously known for the fanfics that are published on this site. Notice the emphasis on infamously. There is a reason for that. You see, there are mostly fangirls on Wattpad. Teenage fangirls, to be exact. No, hormonal, teenage fangirls to be perfectly precise. So, when you give those lust-driven fangirls an incredibly admirable celebrity/fictional character/YouTuber/whatever, you're going to end up with fanfics: fictional stories that fans write about celebrities/fictional characters/YouTubers/etc..

There are two types of fanfics that one can write: cute/sweet fanfics that are completely innocent, and dirty fanfics that not even the purest holy water could cure. I'm not going to sit here and say I haven't read any fanfics about anyone I admire (**cough cough** Justin Bieber), because I have. And that's as specific as I'd like to get because the dirty ones are filthier than Kim Kardashian's... "homemade movie(s)".

It honestly baffles my mind to know that TEENAGE GIRLS who probably haven't even kissed a guy before are writing about playing with Shawn Mendes and Shawn Mendes Jr..
I can't get past a whole paragraph of these soiled fanfics without cringing after every word and a half. And I know I haven't written any, but it is utterly mortifying to know that your favorite celebrity/fictional character/whoever finds out about the fanfic and reads it. Can you just imagine a tiny fraction of how uncomfortable they must feel? If you don't believe me, go on YouTube and look up the Dolan twins reading dirty fanfics. I dare you to try to get through the whole video without pausing to cringe. They're saying "this is so uncomfortable", but what that really means is "you all need to close your freaking legs before I file a restraining order".

I mean, sure, have steamy fantasies about that one person that you admire, BUT DON'T WRITE AND PUBLISH IT FOR OTHERS TO SEE, THAT'S SOO DISTURBING.

Close your legs, ladies and gentlemen. STDs aren't fun.