#2: The Bad Boy Love Story

Can anything more cliche exist on Wattpad?

The answer is no.

What is a "bad boy love story"? Well, a love story with a bad boy in it. Can't make it any more simple. The more in-depth definition is: a cliche love story where a smart-ass tumblr bitch falls in love with the school's bad boy/player. They have sex, she almost get preggers, the dude screws something (or someone) up, they make up, and the live happily ever after. The. Fucking. End.

I just saved you from reading 75% of the books on Wattpad. You're welcome, baby.

Anyways, it doesn't get anymore cliche than freakin' High School Musical. Don't get me wrong, some of the stories are actually really good, and others are down right awful. Okay, so what's so bad about the "bad boy love stories"? THEY ALL SOUND THE SAME. There's no diversity, no personality, nothing new. It's all predictable. And, not all teenage love stories are about a "nobody" girl who catches the eye of every fictional anti-Troy Bulton. The idea is so exhausted by now. Hell, I'd rather sit through a horribly choreographed Fifth Harmony concert. And that's pretty bad.

So, my little burritos, the lesson learned here is that you should be very grateful for the Chad's on Wattpad. There's too many Troy's out there.

**A/N: I'm not bashing on any specific author/book(s) on Wattpad in this chapter, so don't be a little turd and start pointing fingers. Thanks.