#3: The Authors

Wattpad couldn't be more perfect for the generation of teens growing up with the Internet. You can write, comment, vote, the possibilities are (terrifyingly) endless. By now, you guys should probably know that I don't do bullshit. So, I'm not holding anything back.

I, personally, really enjoy Wattpad. It's fun. I like the works people publish. The good ones. But the bad ones, not so much. There are plenty of talented writers out there who have produced a genuinely brilliant book that has been acknowledged. That's great. Support them 100%. But, what I don't understand, is how books that suck basketballs have millions and millions of reads. Like, what the heck. The authors clearly do not know how to put a sentence together in the first place. I know that there are some young kids on here that are just testing the waters on the whole writing thing. Don't bust my jugs guys, I get it. I get that you aren't creative and suck at explaining things. What I don't get is HOW YOUR BOOK HAS 20.7 MILLION FREAKING READS LIKE WHAT IS HUMANITY EVOLVING TO??

So aside from the horrible conventions and creativity errors, there are books out there that have this freaking amazing plot. What's so wrong with that, you ask? THE CHARACTERS ARE GARBAGE AND THE WAY IT'S WRITTEN MAKES ME WANT TO CRY ACID RAIN WITH A PH OF ZERO!! And that book has 48.3 million dang reads.

How is that logical? The world may never know.

I have seen books like that on Wattpad. And the only reason that it has millions upon millions of reads is because of the sassy freaking assed, big mouthed commenters (don't get your panties in a twist because I am one too). The commenters is a whole different chapter, but I guess if you want to find out about them, you'll have to stay tuned...

Until next time, my fellow bad bitches.

***DISCLAIMER: I'm not directing any of this chapter at any author(s)/book(s).