#4: The Comments

Bet you didn't see this one coming, did you?

Before we start, I just want to address the fact that 75% of the commenters are Wattpad are probably on something.

Just kidding.

There's different types of commenters/comments on Wattpad. They are:
- The Comedians
- The Shitty Bitches
- The Sherlock Holmes
-  The Fangirls

Comedians
Whatever is going on in the book, these people can somehow manage to leave you trying to contain your screams at two o'clock in the morning because of their hilarious, badass comments. Someone could have gotten run over by a tractor, and they're over here being smart-asses and cracking jokes.

Shitty Bitches
I don't know if they had a bad day that day... or everyday because these commenters are always in a bad mood complaining about a character or brutally murdering other people in the comments. Like, chill. Just because they're #TeamPeeta doesn't mean you have to be sending death threats and some other witchcraft shiz.

Sherlock Holmes
They're not dumb, but they're not the sharpest pencil in the pencil box. All of their comments are questions with obvious answers. C'mon, we all knew Dan was Gossip Girl.

Fangirls
FANGIRLS ARE THE MOST BRUTAL AND EVIL THINGS KNOWN TO MANKIND. At least the best fandom (beliebers) is. They are always commenting song lyrics or forming a cult in the comments. And when someone complains, the get trampled like Mufasa. Beware.

~~~

Until next time. Stay bad, bitches.