Saving You (Sam)

-

9:30pm

-

Sipping my glass of White Wine, I watch the screen closely. This couldn't be....

"Sam and Dean Winchester caught once again, this time seven murders were committed this evening by these two very dangerous men. I guess you can say we are all thanking God at this moment," the reporter says.

This is where I come in isn't it? Saving the boys' asses once again.

Lightly setting down my glass of wine on my small crowded coffee table, I stand up and let out a large sigh. Where the fuck are my keys?

I walk around for a few minutes and finally find them. Quickly grabbing them, I run out of my small apartment and to my Cadillac. Common baby open, OPEN!

The keys jerk out of the lock on the car and I set myself in the driver's seat, start the car, and speed off. I need to get there fast.

-

1 hour later

-

The parking lot is filled with cops, but I manage to get past them by being a little friendly. You guys owe me for this.

Staring at the keys I stole from the cop, I realize something. They're probably here for a case. Maybe, maybe not. I should check anyways.

I wait for the lights to go out, and walk to the security place or whatever it's called. I open the door and notice all of the guards staring at me and look down at my waist where my pistol is. "What, ever see a girl with a gun before?" I ask sarcastically.

Watching their eyes go black, I quickly pull out my demon blade as all of them rush towards me.

One, two, three, four, they all go down to the ground.

Don't wanna get dirty right now.

I walk out without caring about the bodies.

912.

912.

I frantically look for the number whilst running down the halls. "SAMMY! DEAN!" I yell.

"Em?!" I hear Sam yell back.

"Sammy!" I yell stopping at the right cell and leaning against the bars.

He smiles big and walks to me. "Where's dean?" I ask.

"In another cell...uh I'm pretty sure the number is 936," he says, placing his hands over mine.

I pull away and unlock the cell. Right when he walks out we give each other a large hug.

Then, we rub over to Dean's cell and let him out. I also give him a hug. "You're lucky that you were in the news, I never would've found you," I say giggling and looking at Sam again.

"Yeah, now lets get changed and get home," Dean says, leaving the room with his clothes so it is just me and Sam.

I lean against the counter and look at my feet, then at Sam. "Sam I-"

"No Em, don't say anything. You saved us, killed the demons, and others," he interrupts me.

"No Sammy, I wanna hunt with you guys again," I blurt out.

I watch as his hazel eyes light up. "Wait really? That means..." He pauses, and a large smile crosses his face.

I nod and smile back. I hope he still likes me. Unless he found someone else..

Stepping closer to me, he holds me hands and plants a soft kiss on my lips. "I really wish you wouldn't hunt again, but I'm glad I finally get to be with you," he says to me.

Nope, he still likes me.

"Me too," I say smiling and kissing him once more, "go get your clothes on so we can go."

He nods and leave the room with his clothes as Dean walks back in. "Don't worry, I totally heard everything," he says chuckling and throwing the other clothes aside.